Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
19,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mueller 8-32-44 Side Focus
low price 0f 260.00
Fully multi-coated optics
Fine with true target dot on the 2nd focal plane (3/16 @ 100yds on 32-)
One-piece 30mm mounting tube
Side Focus parallax adjustment 10yds-infinity
100% waterproof/fogproof, shockproof construction
Dry-nitrogen filled
Fast Focus eye-piece
1/8 M.O.A. fully exposed (target style) windage and elevation adjustments
Field of View (ft. @ 100yds) 9.3′ @ 8- " 2.5′ @ 32-
Weight: 26 oz
Length: 16.25″
Eye Relief: 3.2″
Exit Pupil: 5.5mm @ 8- " 1.37mm @ 32-
Wwindage/Elevation Adj. Range (in. @ 100yds) 40″ over-all
Matte black finish
Includes one FREE 3″ matching sunshade
Limited Lifetime Warranty

[file]90848[/file]

·
Registered
816 Posts
probably a dumb question but im guessin that would fit my .22?

·
Registered
5,530 Posts
[rquote=1556770&tid=108302&author=KenneyS]probably a dumb question but im guessin that would fit my .22?[/rquote]

yea but you'll limit yourself to target shooting only with that rascal on there. well as far as being practical anyway. you could wack a tree rat with such a set up but sure would be heavy to tote around in the woods.

·
19,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they make some nice looking tactical scopes also

www.muelleroptics.com

did some reading on 2 different long range shooting forums, and a few guys are liking these scopes, for the money.. i don't own 1 yet, but am considering it

·
Registered
5,530 Posts
i had one of the Eradicators (8.5-25x50) on top of my savage model 12 that i had a while back. my only real issue with them at higher power is the eye releif got a little critical. not too much an issue for younger eyes but after a couple years and my eyes getting weaker i would have to take some breaks when at the range for extended period of time if shooting above 16x. but tracking, image and contrast where very good. and image at 25X was good, but as you got tired a little later and didn't keep your head steady you would get the occasional "Wink"

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Good info!! I am in the market for some new glass for my .243 when I get it back from being Ackley improved, new trigger, and new stock. Although I prolly ain't good enough shot to need anything over 16X. :D

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
[rquote=1556809&tid=108302&author=macon county boy]did you do a 243 ai or 244 ai[/rquote]

It would be a .243 ai

It would have to be a 6mm to be a .244 ai. I would like to have a 6mm ackley improved!!!:) I use to have an ol Remington 6mm that I got rid of along time ago that would have been perfect. Wish I wouldn't have now!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.