Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a 4'X6' homemade utility trailer that comes with the following features:

tilt bed
hand wench
new tail lights but need wiring

Dad is looking for a trailer that has a tailgate that lays down to haul his lawnmower....This is a good little trailer and has plenty of room to haul a 4-wheeler. I hauled a Yamaha 650 on it with no problem. The trailer is fairly light and easy to move by hand and pulls nice behind a pickup truck.

Asking $200.00
Phone #660-341-1421 leave a message and I will call you back...I am from Northeast Missouri but can deliver to somewhere close to Columbia.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
90 acres the hand wench has been on there ever since we had the trailer.....It's at least been on 5 years thats about all I know..except for it still works good.

MU, just let me know...I don't have my phone on me today I forgot it at home.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Sorry Mossyoak, but I have to throw this in...
On our many hunting trips, my dad simply could not engage our big, mechanical Warn winch without saying:

"A winch in the cab is worth two on the front!" and then laughing. Every time.

·
Registered
18,763 Posts
seems like it would be cheaper for your dad to just put rails and a gate on that trailer than gat another one! Good looking little trailer.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We don't want this trailer anymore that is why we are selling it....He bought a brand new lawnmower and is getting a new trailer also...we don't need this one anymore and thought it would make someone a nice little trailer to haul ATV's and deer back and forth from home to deer camp at a reasonable price or for other uses someone might have. Thanks, Mossyoak

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.