Utility Trailer SOLD...THanks MWT

Discussion in 'For Sale Archives' started by Mossyoak, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Mossyoak

Mossyoak New Member

Nov 12, 2003
    North
    This is a 4'X6' homemade utility trailer that comes with the following features:

tilt bed
    hand wench
    new tail lights but need wiring

Dad is looking for a trailer that has a tailgate that lays down to haul his lawnmower....This is a good little trailer and has plenty of room to haul a 4-wheeler. I hauled a Yamaha 650 on it with no problem. The trailer is fairly light and easy to move by hand and pulls nice behind a pickup truck.

Asking $200.00
    Phone #660-341-1421 leave a message and I will call you back...I am from Northeast Missouri but can deliver to somewhere close to Columbia.

2. WhiteTailer

WhiteTailer Active Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Centralia

3. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    pwert nifty lil set up there.. cant tell for sure by the pic, but does it have springs?

4. Mossyoak

Mossyoak New Member

Nov 12, 2003
    North
    utility trailer

another picture

5. Mossyoak

Mossyoak New Member

Nov 12, 2003
    North
    utility trailer

6. Mossyoak

Mossyoak New Member

Nov 12, 2003
    North
    Yes, this trailer has leaf springs on it.

7. 90acres

90acres Senior Member

Mar 4, 2003
    Wardsville
    How old is the hand wench? Is she pretty?:wave::smiley:

8. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    I think she is a member here, and her DOB is in her profile. DSG will say no more.

:smiley: Looks like a pretty good deal on the trailer!

9. MUHunter

MUHunter New Member

Aug 13, 2003
    NE MO
    mossy, I might have someone at work interested, he said he would get back to me.

10. Mossyoak

Mossyoak New Member

Nov 12, 2003
    North
    90 acres the hand wench has been on there ever since we had the trailer.....It's at least been on 5 years thats about all I know..except for it still works good.

MU, just let me know...I don't have my phone on me today I forgot it at home.

11. Mossyoak

Mossyoak New Member

Nov 12, 2003
    North
    Oh....sorry for my lack of spelling with the word "WINCH".....How about we leave this thread open for serious inquires only!!!!
    Thanks, Mossyoak

12. mrclean

mrclean New Member

Nov 30, 2005
    Harrisburg
    Sorry Mossyoak, but I have to throw this in...
    On our many hunting trips, my dad simply could not engage our big, mechanical Warn winch without saying:

"A winch in the cab is worth two on the front!" and then laughing. Every time.

13. doublelung

doublelung New Member

Nov 29, 2004
    WherE you at in NEMO? What size tires and wheels?

14. Mossyoak

Mossyoak New Member

Nov 12, 2003
    North
    I am located in Shelbina, Mo. and I don't have the exact measurements on the tires.

15. Hoytshooter

Hoytshooter Active Member

Mar 7, 2005
    Small Buck, MO
    seems like it would be cheaper for your dad to just put rails and a gate on that trailer than gat another one! Good looking little trailer.

16. Mossyoak

Mossyoak New Member

Nov 12, 2003
    North
    We don't want this trailer anymore that is why we are selling it....He bought a brand new lawnmower and is getting a new trailer also...we don't need this one anymore and thought it would make someone a nice little trailer to haul ATV's and deer back and forth from home to deer camp at a reasonable price or for other uses someone might have. Thanks, Mossyoak

17. doublelung

doublelung New Member

Nov 29, 2004
    How far is Shelbina from Bowling Green? Do you think the tires are at least 15 inches? I am interested and should be in that neck of the woods this weekend.

18. Mossyoak

Mossyoak New Member

Nov 12, 2003
    North
    Bowling Green is approximately an hour from Shelbina. Yeah I think they are atleast 15 inches.

19. Mossyoak

Mossyoak New Member

Nov 12, 2003
    North
    doublelung, let me know if you are still interested in coming by this weekend?

20. doublelung

doublelung New Member

Nov 29, 2004
    Does it have a title and can I get plates for it?