Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
King of the White Ninjas
25,452 Posts
He's already lied on record once....aint no reason to believe him on this.....He's not only a poacher, he's a liar as well. Another animal harvested by some person not disciplined enough to do it the right way...hope they put him in the joint.

[Edited on 12-15-2009 by MoBowman]

·
Under appreciated
91,780 Posts
[rquote=1510129&tid=105315&author=Detrhoyt]Let me know when he hurts a human being. Judge not, lest ye be judged thy self![/rquote]

Here ya go....

Reinke has earlier convictions for gas theft, marijuana possession and fighting. He is currently on probation for domestic assault and could face probation violations if convicted of new charges

·
Banned
11,330 Posts
It's a shame a world class whitetail had to go down to a criminal. Anyone actually think it will go 190"? Tines aren't long enough to rack up that kind of score if you ask me.

·
Horny D
5,645 Posts
Okay, I see the gas theft conviction as the only reason for me to even bother giving this guy any thought. He's not allowed over the house because of that. Congrats to him on a heck of a deer, though!:D

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
[rquote=1510146&tid=105315&author=buckwacker181]It's a shame a world class whitetail had to go down to a criminal. Anyone actually think it will go 190"? Tines aren't long enough to rack up that kind of score if you ask me.[/rquote]

Pictures are really tough to really see how big he actually is. Whatever the score is he is an absolute giant 8 pointer. Hope that dumb SOB gets what he deserves!!

·
Under appreciated
91,780 Posts
I bet its got mass measurements out the wazooo

·
Registered
801 Posts
[rquote=1510175&tid=105315&author=Detrhoyt]Okay, I see the gas theft conviction as the only reason for me to even bother giving this guy any thought. He's not allowed over the house because of that. Congrats to him on a heck of a deer, though!:D[/rquote]

Why would you want to congradulate somebody who is in possesion of an illegal deer?

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
"Me" people...will it ever stop.

This kinda stuff will drive me out of helping people learn about deer. Need more people trying to do the right thing. I think the fence riders have the right view about some of us.

I cannot stand you derelicts that totally disregard the law and try to puff out your chest for attention.

Fool!!! Hope he gets what he deserves. Any sportsperson should be upset by this. If not, recheck your values. You might need to be a vegetarian.

He was in possession of an illegal deer or three to start with...you want to back this fool anymore???

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Well said Thayer.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
[rquote=1510634&tid=105315&author=Thayer]"Me" people...will it ever stop.

I cannot stand you derelicts that totally disregard the law and try to puff out your chest for attention.

Fool!!! Hope he gets what he deserves. Any sportsperson should be upset by this. If not, recheck your values. You might need to be a vegetarian.

He was in possession of an illegal deer or three to start with...you want to back this fool anymore???[/rquote]

Well said.:)

[file]84540[/file]=*=ViperSniper=*=[file]84541[/file]

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
I shouldn't have posted that until he was proven guilty...so retract my statement till such judgment comes down.

We all can jump to a conclusion with the evidence given...I did.

So it is ok to condone poaching or the attempted poaching of an animal on the MWT?

Just askin??? I think those posts that condone this behavior should have a consequence.

What say you? Poaching being appreciated and condoned. Really? Even if it was a hearsay...you want this condoned?

I don't think the kiddos need to see that here. Just my humble opinion.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Civic lesson

[rquote=1509844&tid=105315&author=JustBob]9th grade civics class taught me that possession is 9/10th of the law.

[/rquote]

From: http://definitions.uslegal.com/p/possession-is-nine-points-of-the-law/

Possession is nine points of the law.

Possession means holding property in one’s power or the exercise of dominion over property. By having possession one exercises control over something to the exclusion of all others.

The saying “possession is nine points of the law†is an old common law precept that means one who has physical control or possession over the property is clearly at an advantage or is in a better possession than a person who has no possession over the property. Even if a person is the rightful owner of the property but has no possession over it, the person who is in possession will be in a better position should the property ever be subject to challenge. This is especially true with adverse possession. However mere possession alone does not grant the possessor rights in the property superior to those of the actual owner. This adage “possession is nine tenths of the law†is not a law but a logical rule of force that has been recognized across ages.

In re Garza, 984 S.W.2d 344, 347 (Tex. App. 1998), Texas court has held that “Despite the old saying that "possession is 9/10ths of the law," mere possession and whatever right to the property that comes with mere possession does not grant the possessor rights in the property superior to those of the actual owner. J. CRIBBET, PRINCIPLES OF THE LAW OF PROPERTY 12-13 (1962); R. BOYER, SURVEY OF THE LAW OF PROPERTY 679-80 (1981). In other words, there is a hierarchy of ownership, as reflected both in the common law and § 1.07(35)(a) of the Penal Code. One in possession of chattel has a greater right to it than one who lacks both possession and title. Yet, one who has title maintains a greater right over the chattel than 1) one who simply has possession and 2) one who has neither possession nor claim of ownership. Id. Indeed, it can be said that the title owner has the greatest rights to the property. With that greatest right comes the power to negate the authority of those with lesser right. Similarly, those who stand in the lesser position lack the power to override or negate the rights of the title owner.â€

·
Horny D
5,645 Posts
Yeah, well said, Thayer! You're the man!:rof2:

BTW, the "congrats" comment was sarcasm. I don't care about this guy one way or another, but I sure am entertained by the fact that some of you do!:hysterical:

[Edited on 12/15/2009 by Detrhoyt]

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Come clean then...does he deserve to hunt again?

Do you think this is what we need our kids raised to think and do?

Are you a fan of a potential criminal activities?

You want to poke at the bull...then poke.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.