Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I gathered some more scrap lumber and finished using most of the styrafoam to make another target that measured 2'X2' It cost me another $7.50 for bolts to make a total of $39.50 for the two targets.

The small one is the berries. It being smaller you can tighten it down a lot better for a lot less arrow penetration. I will put a laminated 2X6 on the bottom of the big one just like is on top of it to be able to crank it down tighter. It works great but not as good as the small one.

Here's pics;

These arrows were shot at 20 yards and the target can be tightened even more. Not bad pentration.

Pretty good stopping power for 20 yards. Arrows barely severed the back of the target except for in the middle.

Picture of both targets that totaled less than $40 and about two hours of time.

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
They both look real good to me!
Nice work DSG!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
Look out,,,,,,,,,,,he's gettin serious about shooting now. I'm thinkin he may want a trophy at next years Missouriwhitetails shoot.

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
No matter how hard you may try ,,,,,,,,,I ain't tellin Dsg he has a nice butt:hysterical:

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I "wanted" that trophy this year Henry, but that little guy on my right shoulder wanted Gin & tonic Friday nite at lot worse evidentely. :bangin:

It ain't gonna happen again thata way. :D

·
Registered
11,987 Posts
Originally posted by henry
No matter how hard you may try ,,,,,,,,,I ain't tellin Dsg he has a nice butt:hysterical:

Took the words right outta my mouth Henry! Besides the title of this thread would make a newbie wonder.......:moon::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Looking realy good DSG.. Nice work!

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Originally posted by DShootnstGentemn
Originally posted by pinwheel
You need to dial that pin down just a touch don't you?
No, I'm just a really bad shot! ;)

Thanks!
yea right.. :moon:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.