Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anybody ever witnessed a mature doe with a fawn runnin with a little 8 point buck.

i always thought that the bucks split away from the does in the winter and formed bachelor groups.

i always knew i lived on the "funny farm" just didn't know the wildlife were affected as well!:D

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Common food sources can still bring deer together....or maybe he just is way down in the pecking order...a number of reasons. Or yea, maybe he's just showin his feminine side!!!

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
good be a mommas deer to and just don't want to leave the nest yet

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Originally posted by Pipe
oh no are you saying its a bisexual buck :D
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

BTH

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well through the bruntons, i believe i made out a coin purse between his future bbq sammich makers!

as far as them pesky 25 yr olds that never leave home, im gonter make darn sure that never happens to me!!!

it is just interesting that this boy ought to be bachin with the boys, i prolly ought to take him out, no need for mamas boys round here!!!;)

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
If its a 1 1/2 year old buck,,it could be one of the does fawns from last year trying to get back with her,,or more likley its a brother to the doe if its a single fawn the doe is probably 1 1/2 too.

:cheers::cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.