Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what I call a scratch-box-call-in-a-box. It is an all poplar call made in 2002. It is not tuned but easily can be by sanding the lip of the call.

It is a reproduction of a call I saw many years ago.

The auction will end on Jan21 at 5PM. I will mail the call as soon as MWT notifies me payment has been recieved.

[file]88908[/file]

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The box is just a container. The scratch box has a lip that is rubbed on the little piece of wood(striker). Any more questions just ask.

G

·
You know this time of the year is a good time for me to get your calls PV that are in auction, but I think that Mrs. LFG will beat me if I spend anymore money on call

So here is a free bump anyways

:cheers:

·
Registered
32,759 Posts
I have one that my uncle made. Have to chalk it real good to use it. They sound great too!!!!

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
so you going to break the secrect jerry and tell how many different calls you going to sale like this or not? :)
and any proto type box calls hidden around there:D

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks like the bidding has gone pretty good on this call. Belive Big Jake currently has high bid.

HFFF- I have several kinds of calls that I have kept for one reason or the other. Mostly either because they were too expensive to produce or didn't sound like a turkey. A few were gadget calls also made just for fun.

Seems like a good time to auction some to help with some of the expense of the forum.

I will definitly auction one more call right away.

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
your a good man jerry:cheers::cheers::cheers:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.