Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

UKC Reg. Beagle Pup FS/Trade

878 views 19 replies 5 participants last post by  arkysaw 
#1 ·
I have a 7 week old male pup for sale or trade. I actually have two if someone wanted a pair. The wife wants to keep one:roll2: These will make exc. hunters or family pets. The parents are awesome dogs. They trained easily, not only hunting, but hand signals also. The mother is lemon and white, the sire is Choc. tri. All of the pups came out Tri colored:confused: I believe the pups should be 12 inches when grown. They have had there first round of shots and wormer. They will receive there second round on Aug. 19th. They will be 8 weeks old on the 20th.

I live in North Central Missouri (Bucklin). We will work something out for a meeting place if you want one.

We are asking $125 each and I would be open to trade offers......hunting and archery equipment. Thanks for looking:cheers:

[file]7474[/file]

#13 ·
I just got the Easton Epic 400's today. buckbuster if you get this puppy you will not regret it, they are sweet dogs! I just will not know unless the wife says so and she is in southern California. sometimes when she reads e-mails that she does not want to pay attention to she says she never got them.. She does that alot...:whip:

#15 ·
Nicholas......my wife thinks this is the sweetest one in the litter. That is why she decided it didnt matter if he sold or not:roll2: I cant think of a better homecoming surprise for your wife:D

If one of you guys decide you want him, just let me know.

#16 ·
I never thought of the homecoming angle. My new son is with her. Do you think I can stay in the kennel with your other dogs when she kicks me out for not checking with her first?
:hysterical:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.