Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
anybody got any updates? I heard about Rampage knocking out Wandi but nothing else. I had to go to Charlotte NC and the Buffalo Wild Wings had a 2 hour wait to watch the fights.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Originally posted by jbux44
Mir won and Rashad beat Forrest.
Whaaaaaat, no way, it can't be:mad2:

Whatever happened to Kimbo Slice :rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
6,643 Posts
I am just now able to pick my jaw up off the floor. Disappointed to say the least.

·
Banned
11,330 Posts
I wanted Forrest to win so bad it's not even funny. I sobered up real quick to say the least.

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Yep they were a bunch of good fights. I called them all right except the dang Rambage fight. I was glad to see him win cause he was fighting like a new man. Best fight card i can remember. As said above all fights were finished, and no judges. But i was a little let down with the forest rashad fight. I was calling rashad to win, but hoping forrest proved me wrong. I thought ol forrest was a game dude, but he sure tapped on strikes which i would have never believed. :shrug::shrug::shrug:

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i normally don't care who wins, as long as it's a good fight. however, i really wanted forrest to win.

G

·
I did not watch the fights lastnight, but got a drunk dailing calling about 11:40 lastnight and was told all about them :stickfight:

:cheers:

·
Registered
14,369 Posts
Originally posted by Chad
but he sure tapped on strikes which i would have never believed. :shrug::shrug::shrug:
He said he wasn't tapping, his arm was flailing from the punches. He said he had no control over that. :rof2:

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Originally posted by BigJake
but he sure tapped on strikes which i would have never believed. :shrug::shrug::shrug:
He said he wasn't tapping, his arm was flailing from the punches. He said he had no control over that. :rof2:
Yeah right..:roll2: I stood there watching the replay with my jaw on the floor. Heck i know for a fact forrest got his arm broke in a fight before he came to the UFC and went on to win the fight.And now he tapped out on strikes?? Pretty weak. :cheers:

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Hey guys we should be easy on Forrest, this guy has been through alot of tuff fights and he is a brawler which means he will eat three punches to land one, and believe it or not after a few years of getting your head pounded it starts to hurt a little faster each and every fight, I boxed for years and used to be a brawler and would win thru pure heart and toughness as i got older i learned to win by evasion and landing punches without eating them. I say good fight Forrest just didnt work out this time

·
Registered
14,369 Posts
Originally posted by BigJake
Yeah right..:roll2: I stood there watching the replay with my jaw on the floor. Heck i know for a fact forrest got his arm broke in a fight before he came to the UFC and went on to win the fight.And now he tapped out on strikes?? Pretty weak. :cheers:
I dunno. I saw it too and thought he was tapping. If he says he wasn't, that's good enough for me. I thought it was funny how he put it when he said that he wasn't tapping.

He is a tough guy and I like how he does the after fight interview. He'll be back and he'll get better. He has gotten a lot better since the show.

·
Registered
14,369 Posts
Originally posted by marshallgrn
Hey guys we should be easy on Forrest, this guy has been through alot of tuff fights and he is a brawler which means he will eat three punches to land one, and believe it or not after a few years of getting your head pounded it starts to hurt a little faster each and every fight, I boxed for years and used to be a brawler and would win thru pure heart and toughness as i got older i learned to win by evasion and landing punches without eating them. I say good fight Forrest just didnt work out this time
Not going hard on Forrest here. I just found it funny the way he put it when he said he wasn't tapping. :cheers:

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Never said he wasnt tough, or wasnt a decent fighter. Just a little dissapointed thats all. Sure looked like he tapped, and that surprised me. I thought he was more of the type to get knocked out, or choked out, but not tap on strikes for sure. Either way i look forward to seeing him fight again. But i can promise you if the Forrest that fought last night, fought the rampage that fought last night, there would have been a whold nother ending to that story.

So what do you guys figure is next ??

I am seeing Evans vs rampage. And congo vs the winner of mir vs lesnar{shich we all know is gonna be mir}...

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
i dont know if mir can beat lesnar again, the first time lesnar was pretty green, lesnars next fight he fought like a seasoned fighter, i kinda think lesnar will beat mir, but then again i never really thought mir was that great a fighter i know he was champ at one time but it didnt last long, who knows but be a good fight to watch

1 - 20 of 41 Posts