Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Banned
81,617 Posts
Congrats. My brother and I feel the same way. He keeps having so many parts replaced here lately we haven't hunted together for 2 years. We started calling him Steve Austin.

Reactions: Hooks

· Registered
9,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats. My brother and I feel the same way. He keeps having so many parts replaced here lately we haven't hunted together for 2 years. We started calling him Steve Austin.
Henry, we have been hunting together since we were kids. This Spring makes 40 years we have chased turkeys together. Might just be a story or two involved.

· Registered
1,122 Posts
Congratulations to your Brother and you on a Great Bird!!!! At least you and your brother get along, my brother and I have not spoken in years. He just thinks he is better than everyone else and that includes me as well. I just can’t stand being around someone like that and I am not the type to keep my BIG MOUTH SHUT!!
Mark

· Banned
81,617 Posts
Henry, we have been hunting together since we were kids. This Spring makes 40 years we have chased turkeys together. Might just be a story or two involved.
That's about how many years ago he talked me into trying turkey hunting. When I took him to this spot and we doubled with 8 gobbling Tom's in our face was one of my favorite hunts. We overcame some adversity yes , but it was because he said it was the most fun and intense hunt he had ever experienced.
Hunting Military camouflage Camouflage Bird Wild turkey

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.