Two of the z-boys scored ===Now with pics===

Discussion in 'Youth Hunts & Photos' started by Z-BOYS DAD, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Z-BOYS DAD

Z-BOYS DAD New Member

Nov 24, 2009
    wooldridge mo
    Cant get the pic up yet but Zane my 6yr old got a nice 8 and Zack my 10 yr old layed the smack down on a huge 9. Storys and pics in about a hour.:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

2. Z-BOYS DAD

Z-BOYS DAD New Member

Nov 24, 2009
    wooldridge mo
    First up is Zane---at 745 him and I were sitting in the stand when a small 8 came out and I did not see him until the same time he saw me he ran off and while I was smacking my self this 8 came out. It took a good 2 min to get Zane calm enough to shoot. The shot was about 75 yards and picture perfect. This is when it got depressing I looked for a good 45 minutes before I found blood, then lost it so I went and got my dad and we went back out. The 2 of us spent the remainder of the day tracking we went well over a 1000 yds and finally found him at around 2:00pm. As I said the shot was great right behind the shoulder it was a about 3 inch's back from perfect the liver and a bunch of other stuff as hit and the dang thing still went for a extremely long way.

Now Zack-- He was on the stand with my grandpa. They called when Zane shot and I told them to stay put we were going to be wandering around and may push something to them. Well at 9:30 I hear a shot and then the phone rang. It was hard to understand what he was saying but I could make out IT IS HUGE. He came out at 45yds and Zack dropped him in his tracks. Zacks deer went to the taxi.

these are cell phone pics and not real great but they will do. My aunt got some great pics and she is going to send them to me tomorrow and I will post them.

I was all smiles from 2:00 on.

[file]144953[/file] [file]144955[/file] [file]144957[/file]

[file]144962[/file]

3. Ghost Hunter

Ghost Hunter Active Member

Jan 3, 2003
    We will be waiting

:claphands::banana-man-yeah:

4. boatcaptain

boatcaptain Active Member

May 31, 2010
    ELM TREE MO
    Whow both boys smacked one great. High 5s all around . Will be waiting on picks Dad.:claphands::claphands::pop:

5. Gamegetter

Gamegetter Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Congratulations to the Z gang. :claphands: :2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

6. SHEDHEAD

SHEDHEAD New Member

Feb 15, 2008
    :pop::pop:

:eek:::eek:::eek::

CANT WAIT FOR THE STORIES AND PICS!!!

CONGRATS GENTLEMEN!

7. Z-BOYS DAD

Z-BOYS DAD New Member

Nov 24, 2009
    wooldridge mo
    pics in 2nd post:banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah:

8. :claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands:

9. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    :eek:: WHAT A GOOD TIME!

Parker

10. 90acres

90acres Senior Member

Mar 4, 2003
    Wardsville
    Congrats boys.:eek:::claphands: