Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few pics from the Twin lakes shoot yesterday...Beagleboy, feel free to add your pics here if ya care!!! (he took more'n me)....The folks putting on the shoot for WomenHunters, had a bowfishing target in the pond for anyone to try a few shots at...I eventually won a target like it!!! Along with 4 new bowfishin arrahs, 4 extra tips, a hat, video...Impale a Scale...good stuff!!! And BeagleBoy's wife, Yea, won a trophy!!!!!

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good pictures Dan!!!!! Looks like the little one is about ready for a bow too!!!! Hope your camera is ok after takin pics of me....prolly broke now!!!!

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Nice pics, and congrats on all da stuff! Especially to Yea and Fireman on their trophys:cheers:

I kinda wish I would have gone back and tried that fish target....but I think it was too close to that jinxed Caribou target!:bangin:

·
Under appreciated
91,805 Posts
Looks like a great time was had by all!

Congrats to BB's wifey.. you called it beagleboy!!

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Looks like everyone had a great time! Wish I could of been there. Congrats to the trophy winners, and the prize winners as well.

BTH

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.