Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
I dont care about his opinion because it is uneducated and uninformed.
You are going to be sad we the biologist you worship change their stance on population decline. Have you ever noticed how the “Science” is always changing? That’s because the “biologist” don’t have a freaking clue what is going on with the population. Your problem starts with your lack of personal knowledge. You can’t believe what some dipstick setting behind a computer tells you about the outdoors. Get out of the city and see for yourself. No I don’t believe you hear 7-8 different birds gobbling. I think you lie to help your point. I’ve been turkey hunting for 39 years and left more knowledge in the stool this morning than you will ever have or gain from your concrete jungle and your computer. I’m changing your name to Gretta the turkey expert!

·
Vendor
62,206 Posts
You are going to be sad we the biologist you worship change their stance on population decline. Have you ever noticed how the “Science” is always changing? That’s because the “biologist” don’t have a freaking clue what is going on with the population. Your problem starts with your lack of personal knowledge. You can’t believe what some dipstick setting behind a computer tells you about the outdoors. Get out of the city and see for yourself. No I don’t believe you hear 7-8 different birds gobbling. I think you lie to help your point. I’ve been turkey hunting for 39 years and left more knowledge in the stool this morning than you will ever have or gain from your concrete jungle and your computer. I’m changing your name to Gretta the turkey expert!
Yet you cant kill your birds and whine all the time...

If the past few years have proven anything its the production of .9 or .8 can maintain harvest levels and populations.

Come hunt with me and count gobbles. Bring your hearing aids.

·
Registered
21,110 Posts

If the past few years have proven anything its the production of .9 or .8 can maintain harvest levels and populations.

Really, kill appears to keep falling???

·
Registered
109 Posts

Yep this is the second day I’ve hunted for my second bird. Counting youth season and today I’ve been in 5 different counties on 6 different tracks. I’ve heard a total of 12 birds counting the ones I can barely tell is a gobble. I would be more than happy to come down and call you in your first bird. Just let me know when and where. If you can hear 7 plus I will all but guarantee to put one in front of you. As long as it’s not raining. I’m a fair weather hunter. Don’t feel bad I’ve called in well over a hundred for friends and family in the last 4 plus decades. I’m not bragging but damn son I can kill turkeys!! I lost count but I’ve killed somewhere around 90-100 over 4 states. Pm me and we will set up a day to go get you a turkey. I could care less if I get my second bird. I will even lone you my bad apples 410. It has put many down over the years.

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Yep this is the second day I’ve hunted for my second bird. Counting youth season and today I’ve been in 5 different counties on 6 different tracks. I’ve heard a total of 12 birds counting the ones I can barely tell is a gobble. I would be more than happy to come down and call you in your first bird. Just let me know when and where. If you can hear 7 plus I will all but guarantee to put one in front of you. As long as it’s not raining. I’m a fair weather hunter. Don’t feel bad I’ve called in well over a hundred for friends and family in the last 4 plus decades. I’m not bragging but damn son I can kill turkeys!! I lost count but I’ve killed somewhere around 90-100 over 4 states. Pm me and we will set up a day to go get you a turkey. I could care less if I get my second bird. I will even lone you my bad apples 410. It has put many down over the years.
@Hawk, don't want this offer to slide through the cracks.

·
Under appreciated
86,837 Posts
I dont care about his opinion because it is uneducated and uninformed.
Your opinion/assertion that he was me, I was he, I somehow know him, he somehow knows me was uneducated and uninformed yet that didnt stop you.
You were wrong... again. Its ok.

Being wrong all the time takes practice but you seem to be a natural.

·
Vendor
62,206 Posts
Ive met plenty of guys like you. Typically when we get in the woods I get the "what do you think we should do?"...

Ill let you know if I get back this weekend. Maybe I can show you some birds since dont seem to be able to find them.

·
Vendor
62,206 Posts
Your opinion/assertion that he was me, I was he, I somehow know him, he somehow knows me was uneducated and uninformed yet that didnt stop you.

I said "nice try paul". I never said he was you.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ive met plenty of guys like you. Typically when we get in the woods I get the "what do you think we should do?"...

Ill let you know if I get back this weekend. Maybe I can show you some birds since dont seem to be able to find them.
I seriously doubt I will be asking your advice in the turkey woods. If that makes you feel better to think so then go ahead.

·
Registered
109 Posts

Nice try Paul 🤣🤣

·
Under appreciated
86,837 Posts
I said "nice try paul". I never said he was you.
What the helll else is it supposed to mean????
Especially afterwards when you tried to say you thought it was someone I know.
Most of the time when you stick your foot in your mouth, it gets stuck. 😆

Good grief..

Reactions: Grundy

·
Registered
109 Posts
What the helll else is it supposed to mean????
Especially afterwards when you tried to say you thought it was someone I know.
Most of the time when you stick your foot in your mouth, it gets stuck.

Good grief..
We are from adjoining counties so I’m sure we have passed each other on the street Paul. Good try!! Leave Greta alone.

·
Vendor
62,206 Posts
I seriously doubt I will be asking your advice in the turkey woods. If that makes you feel better to think so then go ahead.
I run in to guys like you all the time. Were you the guy that brought his kid by on Halloween and told me that he was the best turkey hunter to ever do it??

·
Under appreciated
86,837 Posts
I run in to guys like you all the time. Were you the guy that brought his kid by on Halloween and told me that he was the best turkey hunter to ever do it??
Now you have him confused for someone else???

You are all over the place..

·
Under appreciated
86,837 Posts
We are from adjoining counties so I’m sure we have passed each other on the street Paul. Good try!! Leave Greta alone.
The thing is, I graduated from there in 1982 and have rarely been back except for once a year to visit parents after they moved back 10 or so years ago.
I literally know nobody from there anymore that I know of.
He is just a super paranoid person, but good try Paul. Lol

·
Registered
109 Posts
I feel sorry for you having to put someone down just so you feel better about eating your tag again. I told you the other day I would take you out so you could get a bird. I grew up in a family that didn’t do much besides hunt. So yes I kinda know what I’m doing when it comes to hunting. I would never claim to be the best but I sure the heck know how to kill turkeys and big deer. I’m more than willing to teach you what I know if you need help. Like I said the other day I’m not bragging! I’m sure you talk to people that make false claims about hunting. You live in the city!! But it’s a little different in rural Missouri. Get off the computer and let’s go kill you a turkey! After we get your bird I will show you my deer mounts. Bring your pictures so I can see your deer that you don’t want to post.

·
Vendor
62,206 Posts
I feel sorry for you having to put someone down just so you feel better about eating your tag again. I told you the other day I would take you out so you could get a bird. I grew up in a family that didn’t do much besides hunt. So yes I kinda know what I’m doing when it comes to hunting. I would never claim to be the best but I sure the heck know how to kill turkeys and big deer. I’m more than willing to teach you what I know if you need help. Like I said the other day I’m not bragging! I’m sure you talk to people that make false claims about hunting. You live in the city!! But it’s a little different in rural Missouri. Get off the computer and let’s go kill you a turkey! After we get your bird I will show you my deer mounts. Bring your pictures so I can see your deer that you don’t want to post.
Im good buddy. Ive guided people better than you.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Im good buddy. Ive guided people better than you.
I can tell by all of the intelligent turkey comments and m here. Post some kill pictures so everyone knows you actually hunt. By the way you talk on here I’m beginning to wonder if you even hunt. I’m calling you out as a complete fraud so prove me wrong. Don’t respond with asking me to do the same because I will be more than happy to right after I see you pictures. I will make a new thread just for this.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Kinda curious about the turkey hunting near Table Rock also, we’re opening a branch office in the Branson area so I purchased some land outside of Kimberling City. I’ve seen a few hens recently but haven’t heard any gobbling. I’m definitely looking forward to the fishing opportunities.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts