Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The semo clan would like to thank rebelcj7 for the opportunity to have a great weekend. The wife made plans for a family get together on of all weekends youth season.So i ask for help and rebelcj7 was gracious enough to help out. As we all know we cant perdict the weather and sat was a little windy, but we were greeted with some of the first gobbles this yr. today was better with the wind laying down and hearing lots more gobbling but the hens would not let them alone, we all no how ladies can mess up a guys day. BUT WE HAD A GREAT TIME and on behalf of my two sons and i would like to make sure he knows we sure had a great time. thank you very much semohuntingguy

·
Banned
81,617 Posts
The main thing is that you had a good time. If ya hear some gobblin its hard not to have a good time on a turkey hunt.

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
I'm with henry. If ya heard some gobbling the weekend was a success. Glad you and your boys had a good time.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Jack

·
Registered
18,249 Posts
Originally posted by henry
The main thing is that you had a good time. If ya hear some gobblin its hard not to have a good time on a turkey hunt.

:cheers::cheers:
Won't be long I hope, been real quiet around my house.

Glad you had a good time.

·
Registered
17,005 Posts
that will teach you to hunt with a member of the bird watchers society.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

sounds like a good time was had. i have had the oppertunity the share a duck blind with rebel and he is a great guy. anytime hunting with people like that is a good time.:cheers:

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
:eek: Main thing is they got out and tried and had a ball.............:cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.