turkey hunting

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting General' started by semohuntingguy, Apr 9, 2006.

1. semohuntingguy

semohuntingguy New Member

Nov 2, 2005
    southeast mo.
    The semo clan would like to thank rebelcj7 for the opportunity to have a great weekend. The wife made plans for a family get together on of all weekends youth season.So i ask for help and rebelcj7 was gracious enough to help out. As we all know we cant perdict the weather and sat was a little windy, but we were greeted with some of the first gobbles this yr. today was better with the wind laying down and hearing lots more gobbling but the hens would not let them alone, we all no how ladies can mess up a guys day. BUT WE HAD A GREAT TIME and on behalf of my two sons and i would like to make sure he knows we sure had a great time. thank you very much semohuntingguy

2. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

The main thing is that you had a good time. If ya hear some gobblin its hard not to have a good time on a turkey hunt.

:cheers::cheers:

3. JackJr

JackJr New Member

Nov 30, 2002
    Land Of BLAHS
    I'm with henry. If ya heard some gobbling the weekend was a success. Glad you and your boys had a good time.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Jack

4. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Indiana

Won't be long I hope, been real quiet around my house.

Glad you had a good time.

5. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    that will teach you to hunt with a member of the bird watchers society.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

sounds like a good time was had. i have had the oppertunity the share a duck blind with rebel and he is a great guy. anytime hunting with people like that is a good time.:cheers:

6. Keith

Keith New Member

Dec 13, 2002
    Springfield, MO.
    :eek: Main thing is they got out and tried and had a ball.............:cheers: