?!?Turkey Calls?!?

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting General' started by jshull4105, Mar 11, 2006.

1. jshull4105

jshull4105 New Member

Aug 11, 2005
    Odessa MO
    Well Guys it is coming time to get Already for turkey season, I pulled out the ole slate and box calls, and of course my mouth calls. I think I am ready to get a High Quality Slate, what would you guys Suggest. I am using a Quacker boy right now:confused:, It has worked in the past but I want something new, thanks jshull

2. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

Poor Valley or Parker of course. Both these guys make a super high quality bench made call that will last you for years.

:cheers::cheers:

3. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    Yup what henry said... i cant attest to Poor Valleys as of yet.. will hopefully be able to soon tho.. But Parkers.. man they be awesome... got one for myself (its made of fishtail oak) and the striker is rosewood... got one for my father made of cedar and one of the laminate strikers.. they both are AWESOME.. :cheers:

4. jshull4105

jshull4105 New Member

Aug 11, 2005
    Odessa MO
    Where do I get them?

5. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

Just u2u parker or Poor Valley or both and make arrangements with them. I would hurry though with Turkey season right around the corner. You can also order the poor valley calls off the front page of the main site here. Just click on the little house on the menu bar at the top of this page and it will take you to the home page.

:cheers::cheers:

6. JackJr

JackJr New Member

Nov 30, 2002
    Land Of BLAHS
    jshull4105,you can U2U either Poor Valley or Parker and get one of their calls. I just bought one of Parker's at the Classic and I have 8 of Poor Valley's with two more on order.:eek:

Jack

7. Bricky

Bricky Active Member

Jul 11, 2003
    Bonne Terre Mo.
    yep i got 2 of parkers and they sound REAL REAL gooooooooooooooooooooood

8. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    I suggest 1 Poor Valley and one of Parker's! :D

Parker