Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

?!?Turkey Calls?!?

846 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Vector 
#1 ·
Well Guys it is coming time to get Already for turkey season, I pulled out the ole slate and box calls, and of course my mouth calls. I think I am ready to get a High Quality Slate, what would you guys Suggest. I am using a Quacker boy right now:confused:, It has worked in the past but I want something new, thanks jshull

#2 ·
Poor Valley or Parker of course. Both these guys make a super high quality bench made call that will last you for years.

:cheers::cheers:

#5 ·
Originally posted by jshull4105
Where do I get them?
Just u2u parker or Poor Valley or both and make arrangements with them. I would hurry though with Turkey season right around the corner. You can also order the poor valley calls off the front page of the main site here. Just click on the little house on the menu bar at the top of this page and it will take you to the home page.

:cheers::cheers:

#6 ·
jshull4105,you can U2U either Poor Valley or Parker and get one of their calls. I just bought one of Parker's at the Classic and I have 8 of Poor Valley's with two more on order.:eek:

Jack

#7 ·
Originally posted by Rebelcj7
Yup what henry said... i cant attest to Poor Valleys as of yet.. will hopefully be able to soon tho.. But Parkers.. man they be awesome... got one for myself (its made of fishtail oak) and the striker is rosewood... got one for my father made of cedar and one of the laminate strikers.. they both are AWESOME.. :cheers:
yep i got 2 of parkers and they sound REAL REAL gooooooooooooooooooooood

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.