Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
6,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a Tuffy Deluxe Security Console for a friend of mine that bought it brand new and never put it in his Jeep. The Jeep has since been sold to someone we all know, but are not going to name names. It has all the options that Tuffy offers, cupholders, tray inside the console, stereo compartment, etc. It is charcoal in color and the first and only time it has been opened was tonight when I cut the tape on the box to take pictures of it. It is the 10" wide version part #033-03. He bought it from Summit. I just checked the pricing of them on 4WD. It lists for $275.00. I am looking to get $260 out of it for him. You pay shipping from my address. I can ship it from work which will be cheaper for you, but I will tell you how much ahead of time. The box weighs 29 lbs. I am offering this to you all before I put it on Ebay. Like I said, this has never been used or even out of the box. Perfect condition and excellent storage and security for your trail needs. I am on my second one in my Wrangler and love it. U2U me if you are interested!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
That box is sweet! Will it fit a CJ7? Where are you located?

·
6,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do believe it will fit a CJ. That is what it was bought for anyway. It is the 10" wide version. I think the YJ and TJ's had a smaller space between the seats. It is in Kearney, MO, but my sister lives in Brentwood and I think she is coming up this weekend if you want it I can send it home with her and you can grab it at her place. Just let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.