Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Just reserved my cabin. I am little late this year, the proprietess of the lodge said she was about to call to see why she hadn't heard from me. That's good old fashioned customer service! She also sends me a Christmas card every year. A nice touch that keeps me coming back.

Shot my .308 the other weekend. It's still spot on so I'm ready to go. See you all on the 4th.

leaker

·
19,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by leaker19

Just reserved my cabin.

See you all on the 4th.
I haven't made my reservations yet, so I guess I'd better get busy!

I'm gonna probably be staying at the Bunkhouse Lodge in Lincoln, just North of Warsaw on 65 highway.

See ya there, bud! :wave:

·
Registered
436 Posts
Good luck and enjoy.:wave:

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
I had better get some photos and a write up on this hunt or I will be........ wishing I had been able to get there too......:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Seriously, I hope someone will be able to get some photos to me so I can post them on the main site.

Good luck to all and better luck next year for those who were not drawn for this years hunt...:cheers::cheers:

[Edited on 10/27/2006 by mrb]

·
19,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by mrb
I had better get some photos and a write up on this hunt or I will be........ wishing I had been able to get there too......:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Seriously, I hope someone will be able to get some photos to me so I can post them on the main site.
I'll write the story, if we can get a few pic's to go with it, that would be great too. I'll try to get some pic's, but I will be a bit busy hunting too, so...

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Rick, even though I can't be there this year physically:frown: I'll be there in spirit and rooting you on. Hope you get a chance at that big one at Berry Bend.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Jack

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Hope you all score a big one......:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.