·
Registered
14,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[No message]

·
Registered
70,341 Posts
So.....they dropped the lake did they. Ya know the Corp does that on purpose just to screw with the crappie fisherman. "Oh no, we wouldn't do that. We want the fishermen happy". Total BS. I think they are all kin to my X father-in-law. He would let his cattle in the clover fields two days before deer season started. You could bet money on it. You wouldn't see a deer for a month. DADAKOTA where on Truman did ya all go?

·
Registered
14,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Down around the Tally Bend area.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
DADAKOTA....did DSG take you solely to "his cove" or did you all move around a bit?

When we were there a week ago we couldn't catch anything in that cove but we did find fish elsewhere.

We are headed back down that way again this Friday for 3 days of fishing. I'm hoping the crappie are back at it hot and heavy.

·
Registered
21,191 Posts
Originally posted by DADAKOTA
Other than C Frazee working the dang cell phone and text messages non stop. Girl ya need to get a life.
Ok, Look I was the one trying to accomplish something over the weekend. The only text that you would have gotten were replies to DSG text to me!!!!! Don't worry I will not bother you all on the water again!

·
Registered
14,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[No message]

·
Registered
14,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[No message]

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
hmmm.....wonder what happened to those things in the last week?

They better be hungry by this Friday... :bangin:

·
Registered
14,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
For that part of the lake it was.

·
Registered
21,191 Posts
And I quote "Tell DA to #@#@ off". Pretty friendly for someone I've never met.

Nice attempt at editing there Crystal Meth. Give me some moderator powers and even this up. Shame you can't play fair. Was hoping to match wits with ya, but it appears your underarmed in that department. Have a nice day.
What in the world are you talking about here! You have lost me! Well you ask DSG what the text that spurred that text was.

·
Registered
14,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[No message]

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
And I quote "Tell DA to p#@#@ off". Pretty friendly for someone I've never met.

Nice attempt at editing there Crystal Meth. Give me some moderator powers and even this up. Shame you can't play fair. Was hoping to match wits with ya, but it appears your underarmed in that department. Have a nice day.
Dadakota--If you would check your U2U's you would see who edited this and why.
Play nice -----

·
Registered
13,098 Posts
And I caught a drum as well. I therefore will change my opinion of Truman from being a "gar hole" to a "drum hole"..;):rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Originally posted by JHawkWX
glad to see I'm not alone in getting skunked on Truman for sunday.
DSG did not get skunked. He caught a 9 1/16th inch crappie and a drum and an egg eater.

As for the rest of this chatter.......DSG's gots fish and a bird to clean. He hasn't time for nonsense. :D

·
Registered
14,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
[No message]

·
Registered
12 Posts
"DSG did not get skunked."

So it's only a skunking when there's no one else there to take the blame....

If so, I'm blaming the absolutely fantastic water and weather conditions that kept me out there beating the trees, banks, and any other piece of structure I could throw a line at for the better part of all day.

:cheers:

beats work though :roll2:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.