Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mu uncle sent this to me not sure if posted yet but supposedly a 440lb whitetail taken from ontario? really? looks like a horse, possibly shopped?

[file]94146[/file]

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
I believe it was originally around 400 lbs. wouldn't be the first one to get that big.

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
This big guy has been speeding around the Internet faster than the 14 foot brown bear that terrorized the Alaskan Peninsula, killed five, ate a helicopter and took 30 rounds to bring down a few years back.

400 pounds? Maybe. Taken on a Game Farm and Hunting Preserve in Wisconsin.

This is taken from the Boone & Crockett. org web-site.

http://www.boone-crockett.org/news/...ews#watchF2F7CF78-C318-46B8-BDFA-172CB178DA23

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
[rquote=1580708&tid=109745&author=SX3DuckHunter]hes on wildernesswhitetails[/rquote]the deer on there are sick!:banana-man-yeah:

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
photochopped.... looks like a does head pasted on a big boddied deer..... his finger tips are cut off also...

·
Registered
816 Posts
this was posted already once if you go to search and type in maine i think thats where the buck was killed supposedly shot up with roids?:confused: look at its legs they seem pretty skronny but still one heck of a nice deer :eek::

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.