Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two Goodyear Wrangler RT/S (245/75R16) truck tires for sale.

The tires were both taken off of my Ranger this afternoon and are in great shape. I opted for a tire a little more toward the radial side of the spectrum as this truck is used for commuting. Unfortunatly I have only two--the front tires were nearly shot due to an allingment issue......long story :mad:

The tires have about 15K on them and are in great shape with the majority of the tred remaiing on them. I'll let em go for 30$ total...you pick em up. However, if there is someone who is really in a bind and these will help out they are yours for free. I don't need them, I just couldn't let the tire shop keep them.

·
Former Chicken Man
20,438 Posts
I got these tires, then realized they're 16" rather than the 15" that my truck takes. They're up for grabs again, free to a good home. ;)
I'll give it a day or two here before I offer them anywhere else.

·
Registered
70,771 Posts
Wuups!! I spoke last night after my brain had gone to bed. The size of my tires are LT 265/75R16. They would be a little to narrow for my rims. Sure would have been nice if they would have fit. I'm trying to get the old truck through another 20,000 miles before I trade her in on a new one. But thanks for the offer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.