Truck Tires

Discussion in 'For Sale Archives' started by danceswithbooze, Mar 19, 2006.

1. danceswithbooze

danceswithbooze New Member

Jul 16, 2005
    O\'Fallon
    I have two Goodyear Wrangler RT/S (245/75R16) truck tires for sale.

The tires were both taken off of my Ranger this afternoon and are in great shape. I opted for a tire a little more toward the radial side of the spectrum as this truck is used for commuting. Unfortunatly I have only two--the front tires were nearly shot due to an allingment issue......long story :mad:

The tires have about 15K on them and are in great shape with the majority of the tred remaiing on them. I'll let em go for 30$ total...you pick em up. However, if there is someone who is really in a bind and these will help out they are yours for free. I don't need them, I just couldn't let the tire shop keep them.

2. danceswithbooze

danceswithbooze New Member

Jul 16, 2005
    O\'Fallon

3. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

I got these tires, then realized they're 16" rather than the 15" that my truck takes. They're up for grabs again, free to a good home. ;)
    I'll give it a day or two here before I offer them anywhere else.

4. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    If you were on the west side of the state I'd buy them from you for the $30.

5. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

Are you going to the get together? I'm going to do my best to be there, and I could bring them along.

6. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Wuups!! I spoke last night after my brain had gone to bed. The size of my tires are LT 265/75R16. They would be a little to narrow for my rims. Sure would have been nice if they would have fit. I'm trying to get the old truck through another 20,000 miles before I trade her in on a new one. But thanks for the offer.

7. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

No problem. Anyone else? :dancin:

(Still free).

8. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

Gone. Thank you. :wave: