Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Retired
9,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Troy Moore Memorial-for our friend\"Hustler\"

OK Folks---here is our plan and if you would like to join in please let us know.

Hustler had taken some of his trophys to get them mounted and they are still there. What we are going to do is to pay for these and then get them to his belovid wife and boys as a gift from all of us to them. I feel this is something that Troy would very much approve of and also something that his boys will cherish as they mature into young men.

If you wish to become a part of this then please send a U2U or an e-mail to Mr. Chairman as he will be acting as the go person for this project. Lots of you have expressed interest in doing something like this so here is your chance. Any and all money's that are collected beyond what is needed will go to the family!

Thanks All--:cheers:

Memorial site----- Troy Moore

·
Registered
12,625 Posts
Lets make this happen folks and give these kids the trophys from their dad's last hunts:cheers:

MoBowman ```---------->

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Count me in.

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
Thanks Pman,,,,,lets keep this one close to the top, so it will be seen. With the deer season in full swing posts disappear off of todays posts quickly if not kept active. I know I am going to be sending Rick a check to help out. I think hustlers trophies belong with his wife and boys, and want to see that they get there.

:smiley::cheers:

·
Retired
9,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by cfrazee_mo
I am in U2U me so I know where to send the goods to!!!
Send a U2U to Mr. Chairman---he is going to take care of things on that end.

Thank You------:cheers:

Any of you that want to contribute to this----jump in here folks.

Ernie---

·
5,626 Posts
Count me in. U2U being sent.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,926 Posts
Definately count me in.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Count me in also...

GoGop, I'm gonna be up that away about Christmas also hopefully. Zachs deer should be finished around then...I'd be glad to help...

·
Former Chicken Man
20,154 Posts
Will his mounts be ready that soon? If you're already going to be there that'd be great, but if not I can do it.

Whatever works best. :)

·
Registered
21,280 Posts
I'm in also. I'll e-mail Chairman.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,926 Posts
I talked to Christina last night and she's doing okay. I was seeking her permission to make a flag case for Troy's flag. After she saw the prices for them, she was more than willing to let me do it. I don't know how long it will take me, but I plan on adding a shadow box for his medals and the rounds they gave her.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts