1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
PURE KILLER
38,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
567 Posts
i have one i was about to put on craigslist forsale its a homemade one i think its 12 foot and i have a boat seat and swivel for it its just needing a saftey rail around it and need the boat seat pole that mounts to the bottom of the swivel would sell for 60.00

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I have hunted out of a couple, we stood them up in cedar trees trimmed so they were "inside" the tree, worked great !

·
Grrrrrrr
29,978 Posts
Yeah....I've been looking at those too. I think they'd be great for fence rows, cedar thickets and such.

They'd be good in hedge trees for sure....I put a stand in a hedge tree last year and by the time I got done trimming shooting lanes I needed a new shirt and a truck to haul off all the brush. Something like that snugged up between branches just out from the trunk would be a good deal.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
We use one and if you got a spot you can leave it set up or store it set up then I would get one. pain to take apart and move on a regular basis.

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
not just like that one
mine has a rail all the way around it
good for gun but i think the rail would be in the way for bow

·
PURE KILLER
38,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well, seems like you guys likem, thinking i am gonna pull the trigger on one.rogers have them on sale even cheaper for 119 plus 13 ups shipping.i think the wife needs one for xmas,if she doesn't use it, i'll just borrow it:D

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
go aheasd and get me one for xmas also
and you can use it till i can pick it up :cheers:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,492 Posts
:cheers: They look pretty sweet. I look at them every time I go to Rogers, and just can't find a place where I NEED one, or I would have one. :D

That shipping price is GOOD! :eek:

Parker

·
SHED ON
5,637 Posts
My self and sixkiller have the summit x-pod and I love it very comfortable stand pretty easy to move and did I mention Comfy

·
6,643 Posts
Yote,

I just got this one and like it so far. Mine was on sale and came with the blind around it.

http://store.rogerssportinggoods.com/servlet/-strse-686/treestands,-big-game-stands,/Detail

It took a little while to get it put together, but I was able to stand it up by myself. Make sure you throw an extra rachet strap to a ground stake or a tree. I always like a little extra safety net.

If you get one from Roger's and need me to pick it up just let me know.

·
2,450 Posts
[rquote=1503971&tid=104895&author=kc704]Yote,

I just got this one and like it so far. Mine was on sale and came with the blind around it.

http://store.rogerssportinggoods.com/servlet/-strse-686/treestands,-big-game-stands,/Detail

It took a little while to get it put together, but I was able to stand it up by myself. Make sure you throw an extra rachet strap to a ground stake or a tree. I always like a little extra safety net.

If you get one from Roger's and need me to pick it up just let me know.[/rquote]

I got the same one and used it in KS last week. Wasn't as comfortable as the X-Pod (sold to doublelunger), but being able to easily rotate 360 degrees was nice. Plus the blind really cut down on the wind.

Yote - not sure if you are ever planning on bowhunting out of it, but I don't think you are able to stand up on the one you are looking at. I think it is for sitting only.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.