Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trip to Adair and Macon County!

Next week I'll be visiting relatives in the Kirksville/LaPlata area and was wondering some good places to see deer around dusk time. I need some pictures. My uncle owns land about halfway between Novelty and La Plata on 156 and right about a mile past the Knox County line. Anyone have any good suggestions to places I could see some fawns for some pictures I would appreciate it.

· Jenny's Lackey
47,789 Posts
You'll be in the right neighborhood. Give me a call & if time permits, I'll set you up on one of my bean fields. We seen a doe & twins on one field & a doe & single in a clover patch last night. Bet we can get you some pics.

My farm is only about 6 miles from there, just off the Adair-Knox co line. Macon Co line is my south boundry.

660-216-0993

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went out in my Uncles bean field on 156 yesterday evening and saw about 10 deer or so in that bean field at Dusk. Went out at Dawn today and go skunked. Anyone else having bad luck early in the morning? I'm seeing alot of Does but hardly any fawns (Which is what I want pictures of). So I'm going to try again tonight about 8 or so, but me walking through beans sounds like a bear running through water, the deer can hear me from a mile away, haha. Any suggestions NEMO guys?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.