TRIBUTE TO REB

Discussion in 'Whitetails General 2010' started by ducks1, Jun 4, 2009.

1. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    WELL I HAD A TRIBUTE TO THE FAMOUS REB TODAY. I STOPPED AT TACO BELL AND ORDERED THE LEFT HALF OF THE MENU. THEN WENT TO 7-11 AND HAD ME A SUPER DUPER DOUBLE BIG GULP OF DR.PEPPER TO WASH IT DOWN WITH. THEN HAD TO STOP OFF AT DAIRY QUEEN AND GET A SACK OF DILLY BARS. NOW I AM SITTEN HERE HEATIN UP THE CHAIR I SET IN AS WE SPEAK.
    :dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin:

2. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

dont strike a match!:eek:

3. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    yeahhhhhhhhhhhh babyyyy :claphands:

4. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    hey do they have a taco bell in smurf land hmmmm. one would think so since the reb lives there. taco bell is smurfy huh...

5. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    me loves me some gooooooooooood taco belllllllllll

6. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    oh yeah had me some today for lunch. love those spicey rice and bean burrittos. man reb if you like mexicana food next time you are up we need to go to this place by the house man .whew we go at least once a week some times 3 .....

7. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    yessss me love mejicano food :D

and with my new work schedule this fall da reb can travel your way for some extra duck watchin mexican eatin trips

8. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    oh thts right and abby loves watchin madelyn for sure. i will have to put a bed down stairs are you good with the couch like i am?????
    :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

9. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    yessir i slept like a baby on da couch :claphands:

10. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    you will be a transit ncds member reb. it wont take long you will be sportin some gold toofs and some bling. like the hood rats here...

11. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    fo sho

get me sum spinnaz for da dodge

12. Skduckhunt

Skduckhunt Senior Member

Dec 29, 2002
    St. Charles, Mo
    spinnaz and 18's are out, gotta go for the 22's and the 24's now

13. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    I like me a burrito supreme on occasion.
    Them enchiritos are goodly too...

I hesitate to buy crunchy tacos at peak time during lunch... seems like they make like 10million of em anticipating the lunch crowd and the bottom gets soggy and falls through.

Del Taco is the bestest pseudo-mexicali you can get in St. louis. :eek::

14. knockemdeadd

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1288778&tid=90038&author=rat]I like me a burrito supreme on occasion.

I hesitate to buy crunchy tacos at peak time during lunch... seems like they make like 10million of em anticipating the lunch crowd and the bottom gets soggy and falls through.

Del Taco is the bestest pseudo-mexicali you can get in St. louis. :eek::[/rquote]

i forgot about that place. aint been there in forever. i work fairly close, gonna have to get over there.

NachoMama's on Manchester in Rock Hill is good too, gotta get there early though, they pack in at lunchtime.

15. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    [rquote=1288792&tid=90038&author=knockemdeadd][rquote=1288778&tid=90038&author=rat]I like me a burrito supreme on occasion.

Del Taco is the bestest pseudo-mexicali you can get in St. louis. :eek::[/rquote]

i forgot about that place. aint been there in forever. i work fairly close, gonna have to get over there.

NachoMama's on Manchester in Rock Hill is good too, gotta get there early though, they pack in at lunchtime.[/rquote]
    Lets plan lunch there soon.. like next week sometime if you all can.
    :cheers:

16. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    And I mean nacho mamas. :claphands:
    Aint been there in a while anyway. :cheers:

17. knockemdeadd

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    perfect. anyday is good with me, im there 5-6 days a week:cheers:

18. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Tentatively next Tuesday Kev if that works. If not, anyday I could prolly make work next week thankfully.