Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just talked to my friend. He will take $200 for it and you pay actual shipping. He wants it gone. Guys is you have been looking for a shock collar you will not find a nicer one for the money.

Buddy of mine has a dog collar for sell. Here is what it is.
Only comes with one reciever and controller, but has three collars and can expand up to 6 recievers/collars. He bought it brand new from BassPro and used it twice, then upgraded to a more training style collar. This collar is mint.
He wants $250 for it shipped to your door. If you want pics go to their website and if you want it really bad I will take pics with my phone and send them to you.

Classic 70 G3® EXP® operates up to 6 dog collars.

Allows easy one-hand operation without taking your eyes off your dog.
Compact, tough and dependable Receiver
2 1/2" fixed Transmitter antenna with enhanced performance eliminating lost or broken antennas
6 levels of continuous stimulation
A no-stim "N" setting to avoid accidental stimulation
Consistent 1-mile range
Waterproof Transmitter and Receiver
Insulated contact points for reliable performance in wet conditions
Long and short contact points for different coat thicknesses
Stainless steel contact points minimize neck irritation on the dog
Transmitter button activates Tone signal on Receiver
Includes the “A†setting on the intensity dial for remotely activating Beeper and Tracer™ E-Collar Light using transmitter button
Transmitter stim button colors match color strap colors to help identify dogs on multi-dog systems
Proprietary charging system: Charge indefinitely without damage and fully charge in two hours
Charging adapters eliminate need for jacks or plugs on Transmitter and Receiver
Battery life indicator on Transmitter and Receiver so you know when to charge the system
Long lasting rechargeable, user replaceable NiMH batteries for Transmitter and Receiver
Easy to access Receiver On/Off switch
Durable Carry/Storage Case with dry bag to keep Transmitter and charging system separate from wet muddy collars
30-day money-back guarantee
2-year comprehensive warranty
Classic 70 G3®:

Send me a U2 if interested.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump for a new price

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[rquote=1553258&tid=107823&author=Joeyman]very nice set up I have one and it works great.

Bump for a nice collar system[/rquote]

Same here Joey, Have the same one and love it. Guys and Gals like I said this collar is mint and you are not going to find a better collar at this price. I have had mine for three ducks seasons now and the things works in the icy rivers and the pheasant fields flawlessly. I wish I could have found a deal this good when I got mine..... (no I am not getting any kickbacks from selling this collar either :D )

All U2's returned some interest but still for sell at this time. I imagine it will fit in a flat rate shipping box for around $10-$12 bucks....

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.