Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should be deer hunting!!!

but seens I have to watch for tresspassers!!

caught a 18 year old kid this eve....I called game warden and sheriff...he was scared to death...the new game warden is a young guy and I told him to give the young tresspasser a very stern talking to and put the fear of God into him..he also was giving him a warning ticket
I'm sick of people hunting my ground that I worked my butt off to afford to buy and now that I'm in wheelchair and love to hunt it's even more precious to me...young guys get a stern talking to...if over 20 yrs old they should know better and I will iinstruct the GW to throw the book at em and also ...like I told the game warden and sheriff the kid was clearly sorry/scared etc. I said good...at his young age maybe he will learn to make sure he isn't tresspassing...I told the kid this also personally....he said in AM there were 2 other hunters on my ground and if I catch em ..they better look out!!!!:mad::mad::mad: guaranteed!!!
gamewardens number is on speed dial on my cellphone!

enough ranting...I feel better at least

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
Word of mouth advertising from catchin this one will do alot to help. Keep after em , and the problem will lesson over time. Being too nice usually just keeps em comin back.

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Hopefully you have a better group of lawmen in your county. I have had a problem with tresspassers in franklin county for years now.

The sherriff just tells me he wont mess with it, because the prosecutor won't follow through.

Bet they would "FOLLOW THROUGH" if I handled it myself.:soapbox:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
off I go to deer hunt...oh wait watch for tresspassers!

·
Preferred pronoun-Stud Muffin
10,630 Posts
I'm with henry. It'll get better the more you stay after it.

·
Registered
511 Posts
We have the same problem on our lease. Except it's from the owners grandson, he has permission to gun hunt only but he is always driven trucks through the fields and running his 4 wheeler all over the place. The guy has no respect for us. Too top it all off he killed a 130 class 8 point this week on our lease and gave it AWAY!!!!!. Didn't even mount the rack just left it hang in the barn all week.:mad2::mad2::mad2:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
stern talking to and putting the fear of God into them is not their job, you should have signed a complaint for trespassing.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[rquote=1481222&tid=103545&author=winger]stern talking to and putting the fear of God into them is not their job, you should have signed a complaint for trespassing.[/rquote]

I put more than thge fear of God in this young man....he was crying and shaking bad
I beg to differ...it's his job (GW in SD) if he convinces me to drop the charges!!

if not a young kid..next one gets both barrels so to speak!

·
Registered
7,522 Posts
no warnings in our area...sheriff is a coming...YES we have a new prosecutor and he is not a good old boy!!

Give no warnings..or they will come back for sure..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts