Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well another thread got me thinking about it.

Well I just got back from Bass Pro.
I am heading out on a doe slaying mission tommorrow & wanted to get some blades for the Muzzy's. They closed at 6 & I was about 15 minutes late.

There is already around 40 people camped out with fires goin and the whole 9 yards.

Looks like it will be a wild one there come tommorrow.

So how many of you will be shopping tomorrow instead of hunting?

Tell the truth. :D

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
I'll be workin on the house. that black friday stuff is for the craies..people get killed over tickle me elmos and stuff, not my style.

·
Grrrrrrr
29,955 Posts
Home with family...hang Christmas lights...family stuff.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
I agree with Jeremy. That stuff is nonsense. That being said...alot of the female members of the family are headed out wayyy early in the mornin. They make fun of me for gettin up at 4am to go huntin.....but they are gettin up at 1am to go shoppin. :confused:

I'm fixin to go run the **** dogs right now. It'll be quail huntin and Christmas tree huntin after that. This time of year is fun!! :cheers:

·
PURE KILLER
38,020 Posts
working:whinging:

·
Registered
947 Posts
gotta watch the kids so the wife can go. Not sure which is going to be worse.:claphands: Probably load the kids up after lunch and go check the deer cams with them though, or heat up the gargage and work on some new deer stands. Wont be a total loss, but would rather be hunting.:cheers:

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
Tree stand in the evening. Running errands that don't involve shopping malls in the morning. My xmas shopping list is gonna be short this year,,so there is no need in rushing into it.:claphands:

:cheers::cheers:

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
Tree stand in morning and evening.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[rquote=1489098&tid=104010&author=Farm Boy]gotta watch the kids so the wife can go. Not sure which is going to be worse.:claphands: Probably load the kids up after lunch and go check the deer cams with them though, or heat up the gargage and work on some new deer stands. Wont be a total loss, but would rather be hunting.:cheers:[/rquote]

I wouldn't consider spending time with your children a loss at all.

Heck, if you can get em out in the woods with you checking cams, I would say that is a win win situation.

Just my :02:

:cheers:

·
Registered
947 Posts
[rquote=1489104&tid=104010&author=BowMadness][rquote=1489098&tid=104010&author=Farm Boy]gotta watch the kids so the wife can go. Not sure which is going to be worse.:claphands: Probably load the kids up after lunch and go check the deer cams with them though, or heat up the gargage and work on some new deer stands. Wont be a total loss, but would rather be hunting.:cheers:[/rquote]

I wouldn't consider spending time with your children a loss at all.

Heck, if you can get em out in the woods with you checking cams, I would say that is a win win situation.

Just my :02:

:cheers:[/rquote]

Not a loss, but have you ever hiked through creek crossings with a 2 yr old and a 4 yr old? Can be pretty comical at times. I am sure we will have lots of fun. :2thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
letting the wife go. volunteered to stay home with the kids, we are going to move some stands and cut up a doe. like farm boy said should be fun I have 3,5, and 9 year old boys they love doing dad stuff.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
I'll be in a tree stand at the break of day tomorrow morning w/ the Hoyt in hand. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Neither , I'll be moving stuff into the rental truck for the big move to KC . If I had a choice , I would be in the woods .

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
[rquote=1489281&tid=104010&author=Radar]Neither , I'll be moving stuff into the rental truck for the big move to KC . If I had a choice , I would be in the woods .[/rquote]

Radar,HOPE YA HAVE A SAFE AND SMOOTH MOVE!!!
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,924 Posts
[rquote=1489340&tid=104010&author=pinwheel][rquote=1489096&tid=104010&author=coyotehunter]working:whinging:[/rquote]

Me too.[/rquote]
I also.

·
SHED ON
5,637 Posts
We went shopping. Out the door at 0400 and back home by 0730. Got lots of deals and was worth the trip I suppose. Well it will be on Christmas morning for the girls

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
[rquote=1489171&tid=104010&author=Trykon_Buck]I'll be in a tree stand at the break of day tomorrow morning w/ the Hoyt in hand. :cheers:[/rquote]

Whew...what a morning!!! Breezy and cold, but it sure was good - I ended up seeing 19 deer!! I had several doe in range, but was holding out for a nice buck amongst them.

Can't wait to get back out there this evening (this time I won't forget my camera either)! :cheers:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts