Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Banned
6,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flowerpot Houseplant Plant Ingredient Drink
Plant Property Flowerpot Houseplant Botany

I have a few hundred chestnut trees again this year . Cutting the nuts off a bunch and repotting the bigger ones already . Small pots I'm gonna ask 5 dollars the bigger pots I
I need more like 7 . Had to buy a bunch of pots , fertilizer and potting mix . Willing to drive to meet or deliver for a little gas money .
6365843562 text

· Under appreciated
93,225 Posts
Looks like you used a very liberal amount of potting media :D

j/k.... I may stop by on my way to the farm this spring if you have any left. I drive right by your place on my way.

Reactions: truehunter

· Registered
21,443 Posts
Oh damn, just when I give you a bit of praise, you go and do that to me. Cutting the nuts off = castrate. :banging:

If this was catdaddy's trout forecast thread you would get a lot of demerits. ;):D

· Banned
6,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Some healthy looking trees you have there!!

$5 should have them all claimed in no time.
Learned from you guys letemgrow . The ones that get 14 inches I'm going to repot into bigger pots . So I need a little more to cover costs .
Just had a young man come repair my roof and inspect . He says he is calling my insurance company for an adjuster . Prior hail damage and the grit is about gone . When he left I asked how much I owed . He looked at me and said ( how about a few trees ) . Lol
I'm gonna repot a few for him . He is coming back when he gets time .
FREE !!! Patch job .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.