Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tree Stand on Sale At ****\'s Sporting Goods

There is 15 ft Field and Stream metal Ladder stand on sale at ****'s Leawood Town Center (Kansas City) for $40 (regular $80). They also have some climbing sticks on sale for $30, regular $60.

They had at least 10 more tree stands for sale yesterday evening.

Sale Ends Dec 24 (started Dec 21).

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,454 Posts
:pop: I got these sticks last year and they're GOOD ONES. I'm thinking I may have to make a DASH (as my wife called it in her holiday spirit voice) down there tomorrow. :thinking:

Parker

·
Honey Badger Phat Sack
10,486 Posts
Originally posted by Parker
:pop: I got these sticks last year and they're GOOD ONES. I'm thinking I may have to make a DASH (as my wife called it in her holiday spirit voice) down there tomorrow. :thinking:

Parker
Those sticks are handy for hang on stands.....

·
Registered
69,560 Posts
****s always has their hunting stand stuff on clearance this time of year.

·
Registered
12,608 Posts
I need to run back by there next week sometime and hope they have some climbing sticks at the one in West County. There's a couple hang ons I bought on sale from Wally World that need a matching set of climbing sticks.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
The ****s here sucks compared to Cabellas and Bass Pro. They're overpriced and poor selection. I couldn't even find a choke for my Remington 12 gauge there for cryin out loud. ****s Sucks!

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,454 Posts
I'll have to agree. ****s isn't worth getting excited about unless they're having a sale on something. As far as sports gear for kids goes, they have a pretty good selection, but when it comes to hunting and fishing, its brand-specific stuff only, and a couple bucks more than what you can get it other places.

Parker

·
Registered
33,549 Posts
I'll have to agree. ****s isn't worth getting excited about unless they're having a sale on something.
+2.
I did get a couple of hang on stands for a song n dance there right after gun season ended. something like 1/2 price if I recall correctly.

·
Registered
97 Posts
just went to the ****'s in Independence....the $49 hang on stands were $29...All of there ladder stands were on sale....got a 2 person 15' ladder stand for $129...50% off regular price....they have a 1 person ladder stand for $39,

good time to get ready for next year....

there climbers were approx. 50% off also.

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,704 Posts
I gots a buddy who picked me up 3 new sets of rapid rails for $30/set At wally world. Half price. But don't go to the Chillicothe walmart looking for them, cause they're cleaned out.:banana::banana:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,454 Posts
Originally posted by pinwheel
I gots a buddy who picked me up 3 new sets of rapid rails for $30/set At wally world. Half price. But don't go to the Chillicothe walmart looking for them, cause they're cleaned out.:banana::banana:
:peepwall: I hear your buddy got those in St. Joseph, not Chilli.

And after I got off the phone with you, I found 3 more sets up high. :eek:

That's still a CRAZY deal on those. :eek:

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,454 Posts
Originally posted by fullivewell
just went to the ****'s in Independence....the $49 hang on stands were $29...All of there ladder stands were on sale....got a 2 person 15' ladder stand for $129...50% off regular price....they have a 1 person ladder stand for $39,

good time to get ready for next year....

there climbers were approx. 50% off also.
You think that hang on stand was a big stand, or just one of those small ones? I need at least a 300 pound weight rating one.

I'm trying to weigh out driving down there tonight....... :pop:

Parker

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,704 Posts
Originally posted by pinwheel
:peepwall: I hear your buddy got those in St. Joseph, not Chilli.

And after I got off the phone with you, I found 3 more sets up high. :eek:

That's still a CRAZY deal on those. :eek:

Parker
All I know, is that $300 budget I was telling you about earlier in the fall. It's all gone now. Course I've got 2 new hangons, 19 new pieces of rabid rail & 1 20' ladder for my budget, :banana::banana:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,454 Posts
:cheers: Just cut a couple shooting lanes for yourself this summer, okay? :rof2: :rock:

Parker

·
Registered
97 Posts
the $29 hang on stand were the "hunter" line, i believe they are the smaller ones...

call to the indep, Mo store and they will tell you what they have and the sizes...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts