Trap machine

Discussion in 'Guns & Ammo' started by rat, Feb 6, 2006.

1. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    If possible, please keep a lookout for anyone trying to sell a Laport 185 TA-LB carousel trap thrower. We had one stolen a few months back from our gun club in the St. Louis area.:mad2::mad:

2. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    Hey RT, what club do you shoot at?

3. deerkiller012

deerkiller012 New Member

Dec 14, 2005
    kansas city
    who needs one of them things just have the wife throw them up in the air.

boy do I miss her:boohoo:

4. Nicholas

Nicholas New Member

Oct 5, 2005
    Saint Charles, MO
    If we all keep a lookout for this thrower then the perp will not be able to; use, sale, or even show it to anyone! Sometimes I just get so freakin pissed off when I hear about this stuff. Gotta go hit the bag, just too pissed off!
    :mad:

5. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    jmm.. I belong to a small private gun club near grafton ferry, north of St. Charles.

We dont have a lot of membership or available funds so this type of thing really puts a cramp in our style.

I would appreciate it if you all could keep an ear open about this.

6. riverbottomhunter

riverbottomhunter Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2005
    Chariton Co.
    I'll keep a lookout for it. You might also want to keep an eye on ebay. Man I hate theifs:mad:

7. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Hadnt though of e-bay.. just because this machine is pretty large but I suppose folks sell big stuff to locals on ebay.. thank river

8. riverbottomhunter

riverbottomhunter Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2005
    Chariton Co.
    From what I hear they sell everything and anything on ebay. I have even heard of people trying to buy cars there. Hope you find it.

9. PMan

PMan Retired

Dec 3, 2002
    ALSO--keep an eye on the "For Sale" sections on several of the forums---:cheers:

10. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    Will do...

11. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Well, this happened late last year and I just now thought to post about it here. I am afraid that it has already been sold but it never hurts to get the word out. I have the serial number for the machine and we made a few very specific alterations to the machine so I would absolutely be able to identify it if need be.

12. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Say... I wanted to bring back this post to keep ya'll thinking about it. Trapshooters will be more active nowadays so keep your eyes out for anyone that happened upon a good deal on a trap machine. :mad::mad: