Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Under appreciated
90,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If possible, please keep a lookout for anyone trying to sell a Laport 185 TA-LB carousel trap thrower. We had one stolen a few months back from our gun club in the St. Louis area.:mad2::mad:

·
5,626 Posts
Hey RT, what club do you shoot at?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
If we all keep a lookout for this thrower then the perp will not be able to; use, sale, or even show it to anyone! Sometimes I just get so freakin pissed off when I hear about this stuff. Gotta go hit the bag, just too pissed off!
:mad:

·
Under appreciated
90,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jmm.. I belong to a small private gun club near grafton ferry, north of St. Charles.

We dont have a lot of membership or available funds so this type of thing really puts a cramp in our style.

I would appreciate it if you all could keep an ear open about this.

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
I'll keep a lookout for it. You might also want to keep an eye on ebay. Man I hate theifs:mad:

·
Under appreciated
90,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hadnt though of e-bay.. just because this machine is pretty large but I suppose folks sell big stuff to locals on ebay.. thank river

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
From what I hear they sell everything and anything on ebay. I have even heard of people trying to buy cars there. Hope you find it.

·
Under appreciated
90,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, this happened late last year and I just now thought to post about it here. I am afraid that it has already been sold but it never hurts to get the word out. I have the serial number for the machine and we made a few very specific alterations to the machine so I would absolutely be able to identify it if need be.

·
Under appreciated
90,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by rat
If possible, please keep a lookout for anyone trying to sell a Laport 185 TA-LB carousel trap thrower. We had one stolen a few months back from our gun club in the St. Louis area.:mad2::mad:
Say... I wanted to bring back this post to keep ya'll thinking about it. Trapshooters will be more active nowadays so keep your eyes out for anyone that happened upon a good deal on a trap machine. :mad::mad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts