Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks....

I am dead serious about this product. They are being manufactured in MD and the response is overwhelming. I am heading the distribution on these. All the big box stores are ording thousands and the company is putting 300 per day on the floor. As for making them, yes, they are somewhat easy if you have the stuff.......most do not. just like the realtree bow hanger.......

I was given one to try last month.....hooked on the spot. You litterally cannot appreciate them till you use one. Sure, cameras get stolen......but not any easier than attached to a tree. My favorite spot for these are inside the standing corn or corn butting up to beans.........

·
5,632 Posts

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
I would still be afraid of getting one stolen. Not sure how it isn't any easier than stealing it from a tree...thieves can't pull my treed out of the ground and carry it off.

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,538 Posts
I've got stands like that all over my property. Built at least 6 so far. Yep, be a sinch to steal one. I'm fortunate to have a very secluded piece of property. That ain't sayin I won't loose one yet. I've got enough hidden cams though, that I'll probably get a pic of the trespasser on one of them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.