Banned
81,616 Posts
Thats a cool slide show. It is also a great travel corridor :2thumbsup:

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
18,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[rquote=1500654&tid=104704&author=Viper Sniper]Sweet!:eek:: Thats a cool dang slideshow. Got some nice bucks. Those are taken from up here arent they?

=*=ViperSniper=*=[/rquote]

Yeah they are from my farm.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
Phil, so, what in the world is in that spot to where you are necking down all those bucks to get their pictures taken?!

I can't get pictures of bigger bucks over anything but a salt lick early, or a scrape.

Parker

·
Registered
18,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[rquote=1505801&tid=104704&author=Parker]Phil, so, what in the world is in that spot to where you are necking down all those bucks to get their pictures taken?!

I can't get pictures of bigger bucks over anything but a salt lick early, or a scrape.

Parker[/rquote]

It is what I call a crossroads, there are 3 major trails that meet up there and have natural funnels to pull the deer to that area, a bluff runs north and south to the east (camera is facing north) and runs right to that spot then stops and to the west is muddy creek. So it pinches a lot of movement to that one area. :cheers:

·
Registered
18,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The bluff is just out of the screen to the right of the pics, it stops just before the camera and then a flat bottom ditch starts to the right of the camera and runs east into a big timber. I don't hunt this spot cause there is not really an easy way to get in there unless I can walk right up the creek and pop out there. Gotta remove some of the cover south of the camera though and put in food plots to hold the deer back north of there. Then when a north wind comes....look out!! :D

[Edited on 12/13/2009 by letemgrow]

·
Grrrrrrr
29,945 Posts
Nice slide show!! You really have a lot of different bucks on film this year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts