Traditions semi-auto ?

Discussion in 'Guns & Ammo' started by Bear, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Bear

Bear New Member

Jan 2, 2005
    I think I went the wrong direction, I got it for my wife as she is sensative to recoil. This 20 gage only weighs 5 1/2 lbs !
    She will only shoots it once a year at a turkey. We have tried other things the past 3 years but this is the one that fits the best. Boy does it shoot tight with a regular full tube and # 6

2. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

Never heard of a Traditions semi auto,,,,,,,,,,,how bout pics???

:cheers::cheers:

3. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    MO
    Same here and same question! :D

4. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    hmmmm i knew they had the O/U's but not the semis.. would love to see a pic as well

5. deerkiller012

deerkiller012 New Member

Dec 14, 2005
    kansas city
  6. huntforfunnfood

huntforfunnfood New Member

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    bear
    just a tip you mentioned she is recoil senitive something we used to do with my younger sister is we patterend here shotgun for her with the turkey loads

we let here shoot it alot but with a more open choke and light loads it helped make her fell comfortable with that gun and when the time came and the old longbeard showed she never even noticed the extra recoil at the moment of truth

it was very useful as its hard to hit somthing if your scared the gun is going to kick your butt

7. JimH

JimH Active Member

Nov 6, 2003
    St. Louis
    hff i plan on the exact same smoke&mirrors trick with my son this spring :eek: :D

8. beanpile

beanpile just a no body

just use pheasust loads.with an extra full choke..they pattern dandy & are good to 30 yrds.

I accidently used one one time and it rolled that bird no problemo