Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your take on this rifle ? Doesn't opening and closing it jar the scope so that it doesn't hold zero ? How do they shoot ? I shoot an old TC Black Diamond and I'm tired of the mess on my scope after shooting. I've taped up the scope and it helps a little. But I'm considering selling mine and getting the Tradition. I sure hate to though as my rifle shoots so darn good.:cheers:

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
frist thought is you need a better scope. i would think a good scope wouldn't have a problem holding zero

·
Registered
114 Posts
Bear,
I just did a quick search for "black powder scope protector", and there are several made, under 10 dollars. If you have a rifle with known accuracy, I'd consider one of those first, before committing to a different gun with unknown accuracy potential. Take a look around, see what you can find. BP rifles can be real finicky when it comes to finding an accurate load, I'd try to stay with the one you have. Just my .02, good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.