Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many have the Traditions .32Cal. Small Game Rifle?Log Cabin Shop has them,I just thought it would be fun.

oneshot
:D Thats about the Big Grins Pea Shooter size.

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
uh oh somebody's wanting to go tree rat hunting:eek:

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
i got buddy who has one,he loves it.used to spot him a couple of tree rats,because i felt bad about using the kimber against him,but now when we go i run from tree to tree to keep up with him:D

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
I have one and love it. The 32 barrel came with a 50 cal I had bought.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I use a 36 CVA, but it is a blast hunting squirrels with a small caliber muzzleloader. It definately is a harder way to hunt, but the practice transfers to all hunting. The open sight practice in real conditions is priceless. No recoil, a kid can shoot it easily, and the long barrel on the Crockett makes the sights just seem to hang on target. The only negative I have ever heard is that some of them can be a pain to find an accurate load for. Where you live, 100 years or so ago, the country boys hunted most everything with small caliber rifles. It is very much traditional to head off thru the woods there in bibs with one strap snapped carrying a small caliber muzzleloader!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.