Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
PURE KILLER
38,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
flat tough where were hunting at ,there is generally eight hunting out at the farm.for the last twenty years or so we have taken six to eight bucks and eight to 12 does each year.this year not one shot has been fired from any of us,not even the does killers:whistle:kind of wears yah down when you pull in and there is deer everywhere in the yard.daylight comes and they melt in the corn.never seen anything like it.so against my better judgement i took a walk in the jungle today.NOW I AM DEPRESSED :hysterical:deer everywhere in there:mad2:

·
Grrrrrrr
29,951 Posts
I hear ya yote. It was pretty slow at our place until the corn in the bottoms got shelled...most of it anyway...there's still 40 acres or so left. But there have been 5 bucks takem including my bow kill on our 280 acres since they started shelling before the last rains.

November 12...my freaky buck
November 15 my second cousins big 10...assuming it is dead but he pushed it in the rain and never found it.
November 17 his dad's 150's 10 pt
November 20 another cousin shot a 120 inch 8
November 21 Dad shot a crippled up 8...been shot early and was infected....dad thinks this is the BIG 10 second cousin shot and that it wasn't so big after all but who knows.....

·
PURE KILLER
38,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah sure wish he would show up with the combine.things would improve real quick:Dkinda sickening taking a walk in there from row to row tracks everywhere.half eaten corn cobs scattered .now there is new fresh tender grass shooting up . plenty of fresh water to.its gotten so bad the neighbors have given up on us scaring them anything to them :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts