Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

601 - 620 of 664 Posts

·
Under appreciated
87,496 Posts
Hawkster, I have a very hard time believing the MDC would give a rip about what anyone would think or say if they wanted to add all day hunting (they, MDC certainly didn't give rip about a few guys complaining about xgun inclusion, bottom line is, smart people don't liberalize seasons when production is at an all time low....
You are against all day turkey hunting... he's calling you a whiner.

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
No, but one of those states has a four bird limit, all day hunting and a long season and the other has all day hunting and a 2 bird any time limit.
How on Earth the people even kill turkeys when they take that money out of the population each year?? That's just insane. Their quality of hunting must be terrible

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
You are against all day turkey hunting... he's calling you a whiner.
Not just a whiner and uninformed whiner

Reactions: 20'

·
Under appreciated
87,496 Posts
I stand corrected... 20 is an uninformed whiner.

How can he be uninformed when you spend all day informing him and everyone else? :D

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
I stand corrected... 20 is an uninformed whiner.

How can he be uninformed when you spend all day informing him and everyone else? :D
He doesn't listen

Reactions: 20'

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,689 Posts

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,689 Posts

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
What's biological about carry over ?? Lol
So, there is no biological reason? Just your preference as an old school hunter?

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
not for the turkeys!
No, it would be a waste for them the most. Every cent used in predators is a cent wasted.

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
has said no one ever, until now!
wrong... you will find more people and researchers that say that then the opposite...

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,689 Posts
So, there is no biological reason? Just your preference as an old school hunter?
Still hunt quality as my concern. Same as 8 years ago when your obsession began. Lol

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
Still hunt quality as my concern. Same as 8 years ago when your obsession began. Lol
Youre right. We simply cant sustain this madness with these production levels. We need better quality turkey hunting. Thats why Ive started lobbying to get the season shortened and lower the limit. That way we will have a lot more carryover and hunting quality will be much higher.

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
just to be clear, researchers will say not to try and control furbearer populations?
If it takes away from habitat improvement and the main focus is to increase bird numbers, yes they will say not to do it.

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,689 Posts
Youre right. We simply cant sustain this madness with these production levels. We need better quality turkey hunting. Thats why Ive started lobbying to get the season shortened and lower the limit. That way we will have a lot more carryover and hunting quality will be much higher.
Good. Now the guys you email at the Mdc will know how unstable you are like we already knew. :rofl:

601 - 620 of 664 Posts