Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well several of us took 17 scouts shooting yesterday in this balmy weather of ours. :rotfl:
they did archery and .22's for the day and overall where very well behaved. the MDC will provide free of charge all equipment including ammo for scout groups or other youth groups, all you need to do is call and book a date. several of the mom's that went along shot too and where very good. even though they provide all the equipment i took along my .22 and .17 for the adults to use since the MDC had out youth rifles. i am pretty sure at least one mom is looking at a .22 for an upcoming birthday for her sons after yesterday. also archery went over realy well as these where youth compound bows. man it was hot, and we where there at 9:00 am.

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Nicholas
Was this shoot for their merit badges as well?
they where weblows not boy scouts so no it was not a merit badge but it did satisfy their requirement for the archery and rifle pin.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.