Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
:withstupid:

It was a pleasure to meet, shoot a few blue rock, drink, and eat some dog-gone good fish w/ y'all. I was the guy w/ GH, and I'll tell you, we wished we could've stayed longer. Lord willing we'll see you guys (& gals) next year and I can bring the boys along for another good time. Once again, it was nice to meet y'all, and good luck on your next outing.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Too much fun? I DON'T THINK SO, but definately darn near close!!!

I do know that my body is still telling me that I can't do that again for a bit....

It was a very memorable weekend(except the latter parts of the nights ;) ) I am glad to meet ya, CP, along with everyone else! We will definately have to do this again!

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Same here CP. It sure is nice to have a forum such as this that brings new acquaintances together:cheers:

·
5,632 Posts
CP, I still don't like you. :wave:

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
I had a great time at the GTG and wasglad to meet all of you. Hunting needs more of this! Had alot of fun in the 3-d shoot. Oh - buy the wat CP, next time try not to wear the same shirt that i'm wearing. I get confused who I am when people do that!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.