Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
12,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight\'s hunt

Got in the stand and setup about 3:30. Around 4:45 I heard deer running and before I could even get ready they were surrounding me and I couldn't move. A yearling was standing 5 yards from my tree to my right side so I couldn't shoot. It finally put its head down to nibble on something and I turned and was about to draw back and it ran back toward the rest of the deer. Not sure why they were running around like that, but the eventually calmed down and fed up the fence line towards the big field above me. There were at least three deer, but there could have been a half dozen because everywhere I looked I could see deer bouncing around. It had my heart racing that's for sure.

Oh yea I also seen a possum about 4:30. He wasn't so lucky. :D

[file]45175[/file]

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
A Dead sammy is a good thing :woot:

·
17,685 Posts
:2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
NICE!!:2thumbsup::eek::

·
Registered
17,089 Posts
What an ugly animal. I was on my way home from a job this evening and looked like a great night to be in a stand from what I saw.

·
Registered
12,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I took a LB44 picture holding it above my head, but I accidentally deleted the picture from my camera instead of copying it to my hard drive. Talk about a stinking animal. PPEEEEYEEWWW!!!

·
Registered
12,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by TrackerCasey
Are those PINK Blazers?????:rof2:
Sure are. They are the brightest blazers I could find...and my girlfriend pestered me till I bought some to put on her arrows so I figured I'd use them too. The really show up great in the woods. :D

·
PURE KILLER
37,998 Posts
possum killer:rock:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts