Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

Tonight

3K views 45 replies 22 participants last post by  BackyardBandit 
#1 ·
think it will be good hunting? I know you can’t kill them on the couch but just wondering what everyone’s expectations are. I know it’s a 20 degree drop but that really just puts us close to normal temps. I am planning on being in a stand somewhere.

#2 ·
think it will be good hunting? I know you can't kill them on the couch but just wondering what everyone's expectations are. I know it's a 20 degree drop but that really just puts us close to normal temps. I am planning on being in a stand somewhere.
I've been consistently seeing deer every evening. I'd assume that since its been later movement, they might move a bit earlier if nothing else since its cooler. I hope so!

#19 ·
Lots of fresh tracks in the mud after last nights rain. Bumped a deer 20 yards from my stand. I’m guessing a yearling judging by the squeaky blowing the little fart did 75 yards down the ridge. Field edge cams are showing little activity so I’m banking on the acorns tonight

Reactions: trailblazer75
#27 · (Edited)
Been in the stand since 3:30. First sit of the fall for me and it sure feels good to be back in the stand. With these warm temps so far this year I just haven't had the itch to get out yet until today with this cool down. Sitting on a ridge top with lots of White and Red Oaks dropping around me. No deer yet, but good luck to everyone out hunting tonight!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.