Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I scouted out a field today and it had about 1000 geese in it. I am crewing up with my boys to grind on them tomorrow.

Hopeflly the weather will let us hunt. We will have to pack decoys and blinds into the field b/c of all this dang rain.

Wish us luck

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
if you would, can you text all of us with a big Aoihhh when you kill one.:rof2:

no one knows what it means, but it's provocative, it gets the people going.

·
In Mourning ___ Save the Ninja
4,963 Posts
Aren't the golf courses closed through the holidays ...
Oh good luck :rof2:

·
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Marsh right after Christmas for sure!!:2thumbsup::cheers:[/quote]

You bet Mark, you just let me know.

My call are finally done :eek::

·
Registered
20,292 Posts
Good luck tom. I went out tonight to my new possable HH. Set my new dekes out in the rain. Last night i saw over 400 get up from behind my buddys property off the ice. They came right over with a few calls in range(no gun):stickfight:..So i had to try it tonight even though it was raining. Nothing till 4:50 then they poured in group after group for 15 min it was sweet. They were to high and to dark to see the dekes but i think i will get them next week. I HOPE

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Originally posted by MoneyMaker
:welcome:
oh what the heck, it's CHRISTmas eve. MM hope you and yours have a good Christmas and hope next year goes better for you. seems like you have had your load to bare this year.

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Originally posted by wingmaninmo
Originally posted by MoneyMaker
:welcome:
oh what the heck, it's CHRISTmas eve. MM hope you and yours have a good Christmas and hope next year goes better for you. seems like you have had your load to bare this year.
Bill, Keep grinding and things will work out..:2thumbsup:

·
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We canceled the hunt this morning due to the weather. If we had a pit we would of been al over it, but I don't like being in a layout while its raining.

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Originally posted by goosekilla
We canceled the hunt this morning due to the weather. If we had a pit we would of been al over it, but I don't like being in a layout while its raining.
I think I know a place that has a pit!! Im thinkin around 12:00pm :sniper:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts