Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While at the GT someone asked a question about something you have regret for in your past. My answer was spending so much time trying to keep up with the Jones's. What I meant from that was trying to keep up with "friends", co-workers, associates, etc., in not only material things but on the social ladder as well.
Moving here and meeting so many of you folks at MWT I have found that people can just be themselves for what they are and not worry about having things they do not need or really want, or who does what job.
No names need to be said, you know who you are, thank you for just taking in a "City Boy" and accepting all of my questions, idiosyncrocies, and ignorance concerning this sport and life you are so lucky to have.
This is what I meant by my answer to the question about regret and why you have that regret!
We should have a counter up on the main page for amount of days till the next GT! Not that we need to wait for the GT, we should have more MINI GT's.
Thank you MWT,
Nicholas

G

·
:wink4::wink4: Nicholas..... It was indeed a pleasure to finally get to meet you and visit awhile. I enjoyed it..... Hope you will come back and visit again..

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your only regret was that you could not get hydrated enough with the proper fluids! BTW, how's my 243? My Beretta is so sweeeeettttt, just like you little cubbie!
:rotfl:

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
Originally posted by Nicholas
Your only regret was that you could not get hydrated enough with the proper fluids! BTW, how's my 243? My Beretta is so sweeeeettttt, just like you little cubbie!
:rotfl:
Oh i was hyrdated.. i think i watered the trees near our tent 30 times between 3 am and 7 am... :rotfl:

your .243 made it home safe and sound.... i should have er done in a couple days ;)

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
It was nice to meet you too Nicholas. :dancin:

·
5,632 Posts
Nicholas, it indeed was MY pleasure to have met you.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
While at the GT someone asked a question about something you have regret for in your past. My answer was spending so much time trying to keep up with the Jones's. What I meant from that was trying to keep up with "friends", co-workers, associates, etc., in not only material things but on the social ladder as well.
Moving here and meeting so many of you folks at MWT I have found that people can just be themselves for what they are and not worry about having things they do not need or really want, or who does what job.
No names need to be said, you know who you are, thank you for just taking in a "City Boy" and accepting all of my questions, idiosyncrocies, and ignorance concerning this sport and life you are so lucky to have.
This is what I meant by my answer to the question about regret and why you have that regret!
We should have a counter up on the main page for amount of days till the next GT! Not that we need to wait for the GT, we should have more MINI GT's.
Thank you MWT,
Nicholas
Great post Nicholas. :cheers:

It was great to meet you in person too! :cheers:

·
White Board Man
14,380 Posts
Good post, and it was very nice to meet you as well. You remind me of a buddy I had at Ft. Hood and over in Korea, could be his twin actually, both good guys!

·
Under appreciated
91,780 Posts
Cheers Nicholas.. great post my friend. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
:wink4:
Still recovering!
:cheers: Same here bud!

It was a GREAT time, I am sure glad to meet those that I hadn't already and good see the ones that I have!

Nicholas, now that I have met you.....the pink name stays! :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good gravy, will I ever live that down! Let the fleas lie on the dogs ear or else the dog will get bit and find his acorns on the fly!
:stickfight:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.