Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed over to Rebs and we hit the HH this morning.. About 4-5 inches of ice:eek: No way in Haydees were we gonna bust it... So we threw the floatin mojo on the ice along with half a dozen full body mallets....:pop:
Heard wings once... So we hit em a bit with da calls... never saw em... :pop: heard em again make another pass, and again didnt see any ducks... The ducks deffinetly werent flyin today..

Thanks again Reb for the invite.. Always a pleasure huntin with Reb and Pops... I even got to hunt with little Madelyn.. She is a cuttie!;)

She's got better gear than me!!:eek: Reb deffinetly takes care of her!!:2thumbsup:

·
King of Callaway
42,630 Posts
Reb needs an ice fishing drill for christmas :thinking:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,835 Posts
Anyone else remember the movie with Steve Martin, it was called "My Blue Heaven"...

Anyway, there's a scene where Rick Moranis tries to say Capeesh... And Steve Martin's character says, "Are you trying to say capeesh? Well, don't do it cause it hurts my ears....."

I think the same thing applies for guys that try to post comments that mimic rebel...

Things like "Tis was a little chilly this mornin"

Just don't "read" right comin from someone else....

:rof2: :rof2:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,835 Posts
Originally posted by Rebel
:thinking:
so whachutryintasay there willis...

da rebs got skillz..

or the lack there of :whistle:
I reckon you could call it a skill.......:rof2::rof2::rof2:

Some have it, others.... Not so much....

I don't even try.:D

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,835 Posts
Originally posted by Rebel

There is ONLY one reb

:rock:
And, for that, we are truly blessed.....:thinking:

:D

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
ifn' you could have talked the reb into jumping in the middle of the hh you would have had open water.:peepwall:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
just need to tow the boat down there and stick the back end in the hh. let it run all night, should keep the water open and at these gas prices why not.:D

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
I have often wonderd if its leagal to use a few slugs to shoot into teh ice to break it up a little. I HAVE NOT DONE IT so no bashing. And since I not know if its leagal to do i not considerd the safty aspect of it. SO no bashing on that part eather.

I jsut figerd it be a real efective way to quickly get a hole into teh ice if the 10 pound boat anker on a chain wont do it.

·
In Mourning ___ Save the Ninja
4,961 Posts
Originally posted by Longbow26
I have often wonderd if its leagal to use a few slugs to shoot into teh ice to break it up a little. I HAVE NOT DONE IT so no bashing. And since I not know if its leagal to do i not considerd the safty aspect of it. SO no bashing on that part eather.

I jsut figerd it be a real efective way to quickly get a hole into teh ice if the 10 pound boat anker on a chain wont do it.
You bet ..go for it Get the gun level as possible ..Opens up more water that way

1 - 16 of 16 Posts