Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a 6 point I have seen and have lots of pics of.....has huge brow tines for a 6pt. Looks like he has already shed one of his antlers!

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
I bet he broke it off... aint quite time to shed yet:stirpot:

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Got a real good look at a buck from about 50 yards away last Friday and he has definately shed his left side.Could see the pedical and it was already scabbed over.

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Originally posted by SHEDHEAD
Got a real good look at a buck from about 50 yards away last Friday and he has definately shed his left side.Could see the pedical and it was already scabbed over.
you know some one is obcessed with shed hunting and sheds when they have that indepth of an investigation of a deers skull!!:rof2::rof2:

You da man Shedhead!!!!:rock::rock:

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Originally posted by Gakic24you know some one is obcessed with shed hunting and sheds when they have that indepth of an investigation of a deers skull!!:rof2::rof2:

Obsessed would be putting it VERY mildly.

Normally I'd already been in there where I saw that buck looking since I saw he'd shed one already but I saw a really good one also there that I wanna try to put the daughter on for the 2nd youth hunt.She still has her buck tag and one antlerless.The boy has two antlerless still yet also.So I don't wanna stir them up too much.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by SHEDHEAD
Originally posted by Gakic24you know some one is obcessed with shed hunting and sheds when they have that indepth of an investigation of a deers skull!!:rof2::rof2:

Obsessed would be putting it VERY mildly.

Normally I'd already been in there where I saw that buck looking since I saw he'd shed one already but I saw a really good one also there that I wanna try to put the daughter on for the 2nd youth hunt.She still has her buck tag and one antlerless.The boy has two antlerless still yet also.So I don't wanna stir them up too much.

That's why I am waiting for the 16th to give it a go round!

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
its deffinatly not to early.i had 2 matched sets this time last year and found my biggest set on jan 1st last year.there deffinatly isnt allot of them droping yet but there is some out there allready.talked to a buddy who shot a buck last week doe hunting becouse it had dropped both sides.game on about tome to switch boots and start walking:cheers:

·
11,357 Posts
In Iowa last week my uncle shot a nice 10 point and when they started dragging it out one of the antlers came off in his hand!!:mad2::rof2:

·
In Mourning ___ Save the Ninja
4,960 Posts
Time to hit Lone Elk Park

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,795 Posts
Originally posted by kgdog
Time to hit Lone Elk Park
I don't think your allowed to shed hunt there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts