Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after a week or so in Missouri catchin up w/ family and friends it's time to head back north and fill a tag. Got me some doe tags for the late muzzleloader season to take care of.

I have a feelin dem deer will be hungry and be hitting the corn fields pretty hard.

·
Biology nit wit exposer
81,172 Posts
If it gets up near 60 like its supposed to here,,it may not be the greatest. Of course it will probably be abit colder up that way.

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by henry
If it gets up near 60 like its supposed to here,,it may not be the greatest. Of course it will probably be abit colder up that way.

:cheers::cheers:
Yep! I just checked accuweather after you said that and the 3 days we are gonna hunt will have highs around 40-44 each day and lows in the low 30's. Deer movement might be slow but it will sure be good stand sittin weather.:2thumbsup:

·
Registered
38,389 Posts
As many does as there are up there, I'm bettin ya won't eat tag soup!!!:2thumbsup:

I was going to head up there this morning early, to pheasant hunt, but with the warm weather, I figured all those low maintenance roads would be a wee bit muddy!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts