Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you might guess, I'm bouncing off the walls, desparately waiting for the time to pass, for the South Dakota PD trip. At least all the hard work is done (ammo loading) and about all I have to chase down now, is a new hat, I need a widebrimmed one to protect my tender ears from the sun's evil rays. I am getting all worked up for whacking rats, and it's getting close to crunch time. I wanna crunch some rats:D I know I'm wishing my life away, but I'm ready, NOW:sniper::D.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
Sounds like an awesome time. Be safe in your travels and bring back plenty of pics.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
So what is the weapon and the load..don't keep that info secret!

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You guys don't like perty scenery? That's from the top of a monster hill in southern South Dakota, overlooking some serious PD towns, though you're not as likely to see deer as pronghorns. We saw three that day, come to think of it.

·
Registered
17,005 Posts
if it helps any we just got back and the p-doggin was fantastic. between the 3 of us we killed well over a 1000 dogs and if i was to guess i would say it was rapidly approaching 1500 dogs. pups were up and some great shooting was had. good luck, if western kansas was any idea you south dakota boys probably ought to keep loading.:D

·
Under appreciated
92,601 Posts
Great pic Glenn!

Good luck to you sir and the rest of the Ratwhackers!

:sniper:

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
Glenn, I am envious as all get out. I love Southern S. Dakota. Hope ya knock 'em dead.

Jack

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.