Three 1st

Discussion in 'Fishing General' started by MTRaised, Apr 15, 2006.

1. MTRaised

MTRaised New Member

Oct 6, 2005
    Grain Valley
    1. Took my 4 year oldfishing for 1st time
    2. Caught his first fish
    3. Caught 2 fish on 1 crank bait

What an awsome morning. He caught around 7 bass. He was so excited, as was dad. I couldn't believe my eyes when he reeled in 2 fish on one crank bait. Never seen that before.

2. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    uh oh tou might have a grand champion there,he looks like a happy camper:D

3. riverbottomhunter

riverbottomhunter Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2005
    Chariton Co.
    never seen that before either. Bet dads smile was as big as his sons.

4. JackJr

JackJr New Member

Nov 30, 2002
    Land Of BLAHS
    Congrats on the fine time with your young son.:cheers::cheers::cheers: Whne Truman Lake was brand new my dad and I used that same color under the 13 Hiway and Grand River bridge and we had many doubles on Model A's. Crazy bass will fight one another for those crankbaits on occasion.

Jack

5. Hayzer

Hayzer New Member

Looks like ya got another one hooked. I meant the boy. Great job.

6. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    MO
    The start of a lot of good times I'm sure!
    Congrats to you and your boy!
    :cheers::cheers:

7. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Neat pic... a two-fer! Cant say as I ever seen that!

8. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    You will remember this day for a very long time and tell the story time and time again. My youngest daughter had an excited time when the bobber went down on her first fishing trip to her grandpas pond. She couldn't wind the little Mickey Mouse Zebco that her uncle had gotten her on birthday. She was and still is so hard headed and stubborn she insisted on doing it herself. She turned around and slung the pole over her shoulder and took off running up the bank. The 2 pound channel cat came sliding up the bank just a flopping. She figured if the reel wouldn't work right she would just drag the fish in. I went out the next day and bought her a regular Zebco 33 which she still has and she was 27 last month. File your memories away and you can always bring them up again and just smile :)