Thought I was done?

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by JMAC, Feb 1, 2006.

1. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County

As completely obvious as it may be, I'd like to give a not-so-subtle reminder to everyone....

If you're going to dinner at a nice restaurant, MAKE RESERVATIONS!

If you're gonna order flowers, DO IT NOW!

If you're gonna buy a cheap bottle of wine and Walmart chocolates, YOU CAN WAIT UNTIL THAT DAY! (Although, you may want to consider a card to give your special someone that morning to let her know you didn't forget!).

And a note to the ladies:

WE HATE FLOWERS, CHOCOLATE AND TEDDIE BEARS. We like camoflauge, dead stuff and things that help make dead stuff.
  2. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    Well that is a great reminder!!! But I also thought that guys likes Lace as long as it was not them wearing it!

3. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    That falls under camoflauge!!
  4. Roscoe Dog

Roscoe Dog Active Member

Apr 15, 2003
    Maryland Heights,Mo
    If I bought my wife something for Valentines Day she would think I was doing something I shouldnt. Bought her flowers one time and caught all kinds of crap.
  5. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Already got it covered jm...

Got reservations at Jimmys Corn-Dog Bonanza, and then its off to see the latest Underworld movie.

Think I oughta buy flowers too or would that be going overboard?
  6. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    I think as long as your wife is a pork product lovin' vampire, you've got all the bases covered. You should be fine. :D
  7. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Yea... I think I'll skip the flowers.

Say... if we sneak in the back door to the theater, I could afford to buy a pint of schnapps for the movie. It might REALLY get romantic later eh?
  8. Big John

Big John Active Member

Oct 24, 2003
    Cfrazee, I don't care for "that type of camo" either just a waist of time tie a red bow on her and walk in the room.
  9. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004

To heel with lace, silks better any don't chaf. Gotta think practical.

Oh, and McGyver thanks OH so much for the reminder. :stickfight::stickfight::stickfight: Frankly I was TRYING to forget. :fart:
  10. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    Sorry my bad again!
  11. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002

So how often do you wear silk DSG? :eek:
  12. Got it covered!! I'm sending myself a new muzzleloader and a 12 pack :rotfl:
  13. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    That sounds like a great idea Always!!!!
  14. Kickers288

Kickers288 Active Member

ummmmmmmm what about beer? i gotta have my beer
  15. doublelung

doublelung New Member

Nov 29, 2004
    I cut all of that out. I once bought my wife a see thru nighty. When I got home I asked her to try it on. When she came out she could tell I was disapointed. When she asked what was wrong, I told her that as much as I paid for that thing, the least they could have done was iron it. Still don't know what made her mad.
  16. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    there are many levels of wrong and that hit just about everyone one of them. funny but wrong.:hysterical::hysterical: