Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thompson Center Venture 7mm Rem Mag. Cerekoted barrel and action. New muzzle break installed. Comes with 2 boxes of ammo and a new Athlon 6-18x44 IR scope.

$600 obo.

Located in Ofallon/Weldon Springs

If interested text me at 636-2nine3-3236

Automotive tire Wood Bumper Rim Flooring

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,980 Posts
How does it shoot? Why you gotta tempt me with this right now @mobountyhunter121 !?
I've now put a few of the TC Ventures together for family & friends. They are well made, and all of them have shot sub MOA with my handloads.

This gun has weathershield, and the muzzlebreak so it'd make one heck of a Western Game rifle.

I am a big fan of the T/C Ventures for an economical big game rifle that really performs.

Reactions: Wibb and beanpile

·
Slayer of $$$ Birds
7,617 Posts
I've now put a few of the TC Ventures together for family & friends. They are well made, and all of them have shot sub MOA with my handloads.

This gun has weathershield, and the muzzlebreak so it'd make one heck of a Western Game rifle.

I am a big fan of the T/C Ventures for an economical big game rifle that really performs.
I have the Venture Predator in 7-08 and it's an awesome rifle. I really want a 7 Mag to pair next to my 300wby for some reason, and this has me tempted.

Reactions: callaojoe

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
If it fall through and you would be interested in selling without the scope I would be interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts