Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i'm new to the board and was wondering if any of you all have fised Thomas Hill over the past few weeks? I got a new fish finder and am anxious to try it out.

·
Registered
13,882 Posts
Can anyone give our newest member some information?

BTW....thanx for posting up sdrcda! :eek::

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i view the site all the time. i probably have for 3 or 4 years now. there is good info here. thanks for having me.

·
PURE KILLER
37,999 Posts
sure wish i could help yah,never been on it.but if you ever need anything about mark twain.hollar:wave:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i probably will take you up on that offer about Twain. i figure its probably pretty froze up now though and i don't have an ice breaker boat.:roll2:

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
havent fished T H since summer time-- but the warm water arm is always good this time of year. some big fish in there.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Fish the warm water on the lake and be careful of low spots they are all over the lake even out in the middle of the thing

·
11,357 Posts
Originally posted by Country
Fish the warm water on the lake and be careful of low spots they are all over the lake even out in the middle of the thing
+2, Thomas Hill is a good lake fish but can be very dangerous and hard to navigate. Especially if you haven't fished it much and you are fishing around the warm water arm!! Be careful and good luck to you if you go!!:2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks, i didn't know it could be troublesome to fish. that is good info. hopefully my gps/hotmaps will help out with that.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Its not bad if you know you need to be on the look out. It will fool you if you didn't know though cause it all looks like it should be deep enough to navigate

1 - 13 of 13 Posts